View Full Version : Black River Falls, WI Ex-Ride?

TheX1992
03-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Are we going to have another ExRiders-Ride in BRF? I hope so because my rebuild is almost done and I would like to go riding with some other people from around here. I think beginning of June or July the mud would be gone.

flyin#5
03-17-2003, 02:57 PM
well ive heard brf isnt that good... how was it last year? i couldnt make it:( maybe we could try a new spot?

TheX1992
03-17-2003, 04:13 PM
personally ive never been there. i think hayward would be a sweet place though

HiperEX
03-18-2003, 05:33 AM
yeah hayward would be a great place but i would like to try the BRF trail tho to when would this ride be?

spliffy
03-18-2003, 06:04 AM
I've Been Around BRF's Area & Have Had Some Freinds Ride There & They Love It... I Thought The Area That I Went To Was Just Ok..But I Also Agree Hayward Would Be Fun, I've Only Sledded Up There Before & Those Trails Rock.. I Don't Know What The Wheelin Trails Are Like, But My Freinds & I Will Go To Either Place. Just Give A Time & A Place. We Are Going To Outing MN Memorial Day Weekend, Thurs - Sunday & That Totally Rocks Up There :macho

flyin#5
03-18-2003, 10:00 AM
yeah i say we go up to hayward. i have a cabin up there and its right accros from the trails. if you know where hayward powersports is it is right down the road from there. its a great place to ride and the trails are wide open. they are sandy and get a little dusty but i dont think you can stop that anywhere.