View Full Version : WTB: Electric Start gears

tarmacblack
07-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi guys, I bought an Apex Pro MXR100 for my boy as a play quad and I'd like to put electric start on it. I have everything except the starter gears. If you have some you've pulled off and would like to get rid of please let me know.

thanks,
Rob

force245
07-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi guys, I bought an Apex Pro MXR100 for my boy as a play quad and I'd like to put electric start on it. I have everything except the starter gears. If you have some you've pulled off and would like to get rid of please let me know.

thanks,
Rob

Just order OEM from a Polairis Predator 90.

GetOut&Ride
08-01-2013, 09:34 AM

thanks,
Rob

I might have a set of starter gears I pulled off our DRR 50 a few years back (would have to look around in boxes of misc pieces), if I find them I will give them to you for cost of shipping and a few bucks to buy myself a beer or three :-)

Send me an email if you still need and I can email you back the pieces I find and see if they will help you out

-Tom
tpspiege@hotmail.com