PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think I can get?

BlazingYamahaYz
03-17-2003, 01:49 PM
ok, i am going to sell my bike, and advertise on the internet and locally...heres everything thats on it right now:
1989 Yamaha Yz125 - LA sleeve, Wiseco Piston and single ring, .02 bore, Moose Hy Performance Gaskets, New engine gaskets(head and base), Relatively new reeds, EBC clutch, new Yamaha internals(20 hours use), 1994 yz125 ignition, FMF Fatty Pipe, Power Core Silencer, UNI air filter, D.I.D. chain, Sunstar front(14T) and rear (48T) sprockets, EBC brakes(front and rear), Renthal bars(slight bend, not noticable when ridding), Shorty levers, and Scott Grips(worn a little, ends are chewed off), new kill switch, oversized shock linkage bolts, new coil(last year), jetted properly for the FMF pipe, tires have about 50% rear and 75% front, recent Power Valve work, Blue Yamaha Ignition cover, and 1997 YZ125 plastic(made to fit...i think the side panels, front and rear fenders + number plate are all 1997, except for the gas tank)...right now all the bike needs to be perfect is a $40(out by me, and online i have found one for like $45) a new front brake line, because it split, and i tried to get one from my local dealer, but they took like 3 months on backorder, so i said screw it...the rear brake works fine...it starts between 5-10 kicks cold, with choke....after that, when its warmed up, it takes like 1-3 to get it started again(no choke)...it has NO MORE than 25 HOURS ON THE REBUILD, CARB CLEANING, AND COIL...it runs very strong, i am selling because i need to start saving for a truck, and i would like o have some money on hand in case something happens...EXTRAS WITH THE BIKE: Extra Yamaha OEM Jet($10), 8 spark plugs(NGK, CHAMPION, DENSO - $30), Clymer manual($40), whats left in my Golden Spectro container($30), as much 50:1 gas thats left in my 5gal tank($5), and some extra bolts for the rear chain tensioner($2)...i was going to ask for $1500 NEGOTAIBLE, since i put about $2000 worth of work into it...

02Yellow400
03-17-2003, 01:52 PM
I have a buddy that will give you 1200