PDA

View Full Version : YFZ450 Frame and Subframe for sale

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
07-18-2013, 12:21 PM
I have a 2004 Yamaha YFZ450 frame, good condition, not bent and no cracks in it. Frame is clean and I was second owner of the quad when it was all together. I bought from a Yamaha dealership in 2005 and I have had it since. I parted out the quad and have few parts left of it still. The frame is silver and in great condition. I have pics so just ask. $250 you come get it or pay shipping and I will ship

I have a 2008 orange stock yfz450 subframe brand new take off never used. I bought it off eBay from a business called motorecyclers and paid $250 for it. Kind high price but what did I know. Anyway this subframe just sat in a box in my storage unit because I never had a whole quad to put it on and ride. I never used it since I bought it 5 years ago. It is nice, clean and straight. Inserts for grab bar are still intact. I have pics so just ask. $150 you come get it or pay shipping and I will ship

Codys 2004 MX_YFZ450
08-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Bump...does anyone want this frame and/or subframe? Both are in great condition. I just don't want it anymore and I need more space in my storage unit for other stuff. I really would like to get rid of the yfz450 stuff. Seriously guys, you all just going to sit there and take a look at the thread and not say anything?