PDA

View Full Version : Leftover 2012 Honda ATV's (Blowout priced!)

Wayne@HPSR
07-12-2013, 12:57 PM
I am a dealer based in Rockville, Maryland and I have an extensive inventory of 2012 Honda ATV's that I am offering VERY aggressive discounts on. I have a pretty good selection of different models/colors. Way too many to list them all here individually. I have TRX250's, 90's and 450R's. As well as a full line of CRF series dirt bikes. I have all of the utility models as well, Recons, Ranchers, Foremans, Rubicons and Rincons! In order to give you the best price possible please reply to this ad or text/call me directly with what you're looking for and I will work you up a no BS true "out the door" price. These are all brand new units that are still in the crates, They will be assembled and fully pre-delivery inspected prior to pickup. You must be able to come to us to do your paperwork and to take delivery of the unit, We cannot ship the unit for you but once you own it you can do what you please with it and we would be happy to work with you! If interested just text/call me directly and I will work you up a great price! 443-627-1836 My name is Wayne. Thanks for looking!

*Maryland residents are responsible for 6% sales tax, title fee. and E-file DNR fee*

Email me for pricing inquiries! Wfloyd@hondaofcrofton.com