PDA

View Full Version : Edge Piranha mini buggy

treeeman00
07-08-2013, 10:59 PM
1718103969I am selling my Edge Piranha mini buggy. It was built in 2005. It has a EX500 ninja motor in it that runs great. Has all This is turn key and ready to run! It has FOX float shocks all the way around. These alone are expensive! Has IRS suspension with Volkswagen CV joints. Has 4pt harness but needs a bar behind the seat to anchor the harness to. Front tires are holeshots. Most of these buggies have a hand clutch setup, well this one does not. It has a foot clutch setup which is a lot nicer. The buggy has only rear brakes. It does not have reverse. It is a live axle setup. It does need a few things however. If you want it to look very nice I would repaint it and re wire it. Chain needs tightened or replaced. The lights work but the glass is busted out. One cv boot is ripped. Needs new tie rod ends. The right front tire has a slow leak in it. One rear wheel has some slop in it so im assuming it needs a bearing which is no big deal and needs a few bolts here and there. I would love to keep the buggy but I need the money so its gotta go. Asking $3000 OBO. Call or txt at 419-651-4250. Txt preferred.