PDA

View Full Version : IMS/Roll Design Pro Series Heel Guards

cooper505
07-06-2013, 07:14 PM
I have a 2004 TRX450R with IMS pro pegs. I want to add on heel guards but the only ones that work with the extra wide IMS pegs are the Roll Design Pro Series heel guards. I'd gladly purchase them but I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere. Does anybody know how to track down a pair of these heel guards? Or is there another heel guard that will fit the IMS pegs?

Codynetz634
07-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Have you tried eBay by chance? Or just goole search it.

Is this what you're looking for?? http://www.hsdracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=766

duff man
07-08-2013, 06:47 PM
This place lists them:

http://www.jokersracing.com/content-product_info/product_id-10524/honda_trx450r_pro_series_heel_guards_roll_design.h tml

cooper505
07-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the help guys but HSD is only selling them as a package with the pegs (I already have the pegs) and Jokers Racing is a scam. If you look Jokers up on the BBB you see that they took a lot of people's money and never sent any parts. I already searched for the heel guards on the web including eBay. I am starting to suspect I am out of luck. I can either get different pegs that will fit standard heel guards or I can fabricate something. I was hoping someone on these forums might be selling them or knew a good lead.

D Bergstrom
07-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Easy way to get a set would be to call Roll direct, of course you will pay full retail for them. Of course, I can't imagine that something like a set of heel guards would be discounted that much anyway when buying from a dealer. Who knows, maybe if you call Roll and ask, they may even give a little discount.

Doug

Codynetz634
07-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Go with Doug's suggestion. Or who knows they may have an alternative too.

cooper505
10-02-2013, 08:41 PM
So you guys were right about calling roll directly. Gave Roll Design a buzz and they told me they don't sell the heel guards through venders anymore due to the economy. Roll told me they manufacture about 50 at a time and they sell out fast. I pre-ordered a set and am happy no that they are mounted. However, it took some serious work to get them to fit. They did not line up at all and I had to bend the heck out of them to fit. Took a lot of sweat and strength to bend them into submission.