PDA

View Full Version : Rad H-10 twin row carrier.

Threewits
07-02-2013, 06:29 PM
I recently picked up a Rad H-10 twin row bearing carrier for my 400ex. The person I got it from did not have the correct bearings in it when I got it. I checked the Rad web sight, and they show using two sets of standard 400ex bearings in the carrier, but for some reason it seems like I have used the wider bearings in place of using two sets of the narrower ones before. Does anyone know what bearings have to go in the Rad H-10 carrier? Two sets of stock or one set of the wide ones and which wide ones if possible. I would ask Rad, but it would not be in their best interest to tell me to use something that they do not sell, so I figured I could get the low down here.
Thanks in advance.

Zakradu398
07-02-2013, 06:33 PM
I recently picked up a Rad H-10 twin row bearing carrier for my 400ex. The person I got it from did not have the correct bearings in it when I got it. I checked the Rad web sight, and they show using two sets of standard 400ex bearings in the carrier, but for some reason it seems like I have used the wider bearings in place of using two sets of the narrower ones before. Does anyone know what bearings have to go in the Rad H-10 carrier? Two sets of stock or one set of the wide ones and which wide ones if possible. I would ask Rad, but it would not be in their best interest to tell me to use something that they do not sell, so I figured I could get the low down here.
Thanks in advance.

If they are the same size as the double row bearings for lonestar carriers then you can get them off bossbearing.com. Good prices and free shipping usually.

EDIT: They are the same size, here you go http://www.bossbearing.com/Double-Row-Rear-Axle-Bearing-and-Seal-Kit-p/atv-518.htm

Threewits
07-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks. May just send them an order.

Zakradu398
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks. May just send them an order.

Ordered from them a few times always came quick