PDA

View Full Version : Replacement carb for 90 predator?

ejmoan1
07-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Carburator Replacement for stock 2004 90 predator ??
Any ideas on a good replacement carb for a stock 2004 predator? I want one that will bolt on and not require any change to the throttle cable. I have unhooked the oil injector spring too. Thanks Jay

chris p.
07-02-2013, 07:02 PM
get a 20-21mm carb.keihin or another major brand and switch to a single throttle cable.it's a lot easier on the thumb

Logan #34's Dad
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Carburator Replacement for stock 2004 90 predator ??
Any ideas on a good replacement carb for a stock 2004 predator? I want one that will bolt on and not require any change to the throttle cable. I have unhooked the oil injector spring too. Thanks Jay

If I did not throw it away....I've got a newer stock carb you can have if you pay shipping... I've also got a 21mm D-Slide also but that one you'd need to change the intake boot...

ejmoan1
07-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I appreciate the offers and information from both you guys. It would be great to get my little guy's quad running. It is my nephew's 90 and it is killing him that his uncle can't get it to run with the current carb. Thanks for your offer to send me a carb. PM me your email to PPal ya and I will send you some $$ for shipping and some extra for your time and trouble. I really do appreciate your reply. BTW, I do recall hearing your name at the MX Nationals. Best of luck to you. Thanks! Jay

Logan #34's Dad
07-03-2013, 12:18 AM
BTW, I do recall hearing your name at the MX Nationals. Best of luck to you. Thanks! Jay
IF it was bad stuff then them people are a bunch of liars! Now, IF it was all good - those people know what they are talkin about! Lol.
I'll check my cabinet and let you know.

Logan #34's Dad
07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
I sent you a PM Jay...