PDA

View Full Version : Their name is always in the graphic

12-12-2001, 08:40 PM
Why is it that every graphic manufacturer/reseller has their name in the graphic/seat sets?

Why would they assume that I would want to wear their name on my quad. If you race then this is a given, but they market these to everyone. I do not want anyones name on my quad except mine, Honda, or Exriders.com. These are the ones that I would consider. When the graphic manufacturers start giving me the graphic sets or contribute to the monthly quad payments then I'll think about placing their name on my quad.

By the way......I feel the same about car dealerships as well. I spend 25 - 30 grand on a car/truck and the dealership thinks it would look much better with their name pasted across the back.

Chef
12-12-2001, 10:12 PM
how is the dealerships name pasted across the back? do they like paint it on there?

our dealerships always have their own license plate frames, but we buy chrome frames and put them on before we leave the dealership...

crday98
12-12-2001, 10:21 PM
the quad graphics really don't bother me.if they make them,sure it will have their name on them.just like nerfs,tires,shock/ ressies,pipes,shockwears and you could use your imagination for the rest,not to add all of the other things in this world.now the car dealerships on the other hand really gets under my skin,they do not make them so i think they should keep their *bad word*names off them.it is not like footlocker sews their name on my nike sneakers or lowes puts their name on my lawnmower.:grr right after i bought my car someone rear-ended me.i had to get the bumper cover repainted.i just about fell over laughing then the guy in the bodyshop at the dealer asked me if i wanted the(dealers name)sticker put back on:D :D :D i think he was offended:rolleyes: oh well!

crday98
12-12-2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by HOTT440EX
how is the dealerships name pasted across the back? do they like paint it on there?

our dealerships always have their own license plate frames, but we buy chrome frames and put them on before we leave the dealership... some just put big ugly stickers on and some actually glue on a big ugly emblem with some 3M adheasive and they all are still kind enough to throw in the license cover at no cost:D

"BLAHH"300!!
12-16-2001, 10:40 PM
the quad shop here is named - STRONG'S
and yep right on the @zz end of my bike it nice white letter's
- - STRONG'S -
- trx300ex honda -

as if i didn't see it on the side in big letters
i guess it's so if it ever breaks down and i have to push it
- i'll see it and won't forget where toget it seviced

Tommy 17
12-17-2001, 01:51 PM
when i bought my quad it had over 10 cernics sitckers on it... they had one under the lights... one on each side of the tank on the black pieces. 2 on the top of the rear fenders... 2 under the rear fenders. 3 on the swing arm.. and they had a cernics bar pad on it... i tore everyone off soon as i got it on my truck...