PDA

View Full Version : The remote members of Team Quadshop/Lewis Suzuki/GCD Products

ranger400ex
03-17-2003, 08:47 AM
Jason(Ds-650) Placed 7th out of 56 in Quad B this weekend in his first dist15 race on my old EX and still managed to flip her over once :p .
John got a respectable 23rd after having his throttle sticking and handlebars fall off on the first lap in Quad B :mad:

I was in attendance, but almost didn't make it out alive. I came down with the flu on sunday morning. I am snotting and puking all over as we speak. :confused2

Congrats to the boys, but beware the dale will be in attendance at the next race. :macho

PS Dales finished 1,2,4 in the Quad A(Pro)
and 1,5 in the Quad B

Ben

Hopefully DS's lovely wife can supply some pictures. (I owed you one Jason!)

cdalejef
03-17-2003, 09:23 AM
GO TEAM!!!:D

p.s. where's my speaker:mad:

ranger400ex
03-17-2003, 09:48 AM
it's covered in flu bug!! It will be on its way.

PS did you get my title from cannondale yet?

ben

Meek
03-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Ranger, was a huge asset on the sidelines and in the pits for us, he even got muddy and helped me get my Quad unstuck from a huge mud hole on the last lap.

PS Did you get my title from Honda??????

wscotthougland
03-18-2003, 12:46 AM
I finished in 22nd in quad B.

was Jason the one that flipped at the start, that happened right in front of me.

ranger400ex
03-18-2003, 01:35 AM
No, Jason was the one who was dead last off the start line after forgetting that his EX does not have a kickstart!!!:eek: :eek: jk and he still got seventh.

No the guy who flipped on his head about took John out though. Not a way to start a race, traction is a B*tch with no tires on the ground.:confused2

Jason-honda declared chapter 11 on monday so it looks like your title is not gonna happen:(

Ranger

Meek
03-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Are you saying that Honda is in the same boat as Cannondale? Will there name be Polhondale? I hope not.