PDA

View Full Version : How reputable is GDH racing?

OZ-T
06-17-2013, 11:11 AM
I may need a used rear axle for my 400 and looked at some of their stuff on ebay and the axles they had seemed to be in pretty good condition. They were cleaned up nice and didn't appear to be bent. I am weary of buying a used axle for that reason, but right now just can't afford a brand new one. I am going to do my best to fix mine when I get it out but idk how much I can do. Guy I had helping me work on it took a hammer and beat on the end of the axle trying to get it out and boogered up the tip some. The threads are mashed but the cotterpin holes are pretty mashed in. I am pretty pissed about it, but it was my fault for letting him work on it so now I get to learn the hard way. :mad: So does anyone have good or bad things to say about GDH racing on ebay?

Stickman400
06-17-2013, 01:51 PM
His items are always exactly as he has stated they are in the description. I've bought numerous items from him and they are always exactly as he stated. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him, he's always my first choice for stock replacement parts when I'm on eBay.

Tloc
06-17-2013, 02:35 PM
I have also bought a few items from him. Like Stickman400 told the items are like the description. Very good items that are well cleaned.

CJM
06-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Everything he sells is in exactly the shape and condition he describes. I have NEVER bought a bad thing from him. he ships SUPER quick as well.

I musta spent at least 300 bucks over the years off stuff he sold on ebay, whenever ya need stock stuff if you cant find it on the forums or elsewhere hes got it.

OZ-T
06-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys, that's all the convincing I need to know! Although I am going to do the best to repair the tip of my axle, I likely am going to buy one of his brake rotor hubs I found on there. Really nice that he cleans them up, some axles and stuff I found on eBay looked like they sat in a swamp for 10 years they were so rusty!

Baxter
06-17-2013, 06:11 PM
He tells like it is. Bought many parts from him over the years. One of a few I trust. If he say's it's like new it is.

NacsMXer
06-18-2013, 09:37 PM
I bought an entire frame from him on Ebay several years ago which is always risky if it's tweaked. But everything was good to go in the same condition as described.