PDA

View Full Version : Shock Rebuild

wickestangwv
06-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Looking to get my sons Elka Stage III shocks set up for his weight and riding style. Who do you guys recommend? So far i've spoke with Jet suspension and impact solutions. Impact takes a little longer than I would like and cant gaurentee me them before the next race and Jet seems a little pricey. There is nothing wrong with the shocks are are set up for mx but they are set up for a 110 lb rider and he's about 75 so a little on the heavy side. Thanks

Jason

Logan #34's Dad
06-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Looking to get my sons Elka Stage III shocks set up for his weight and riding style. Who do you guys recommend? So far i've spoke with Jet suspension and impact solutions. Impact takes a little longer than I would like and cant gaurentee me them before the next race and Jet seems a little pricey. There is nothing wrong with the shocks are are set up for mx but they are set up for a 110 lb rider and he's about 75 so a little on the heavy side. Thanks

Jason

Send them directly to Elka in/near Parkersburg, WV. - 304-863-0025 - Jay Gobel.

nastynotchback1
06-17-2013, 06:15 AM
Stay away from impact solutions.The only 2 people i would trust would be Norris Quinn at Quinn motosports or Santo at Derisi Racing