PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's Ride!!!

insane250Racer
03-17-2003, 07:35 AM
well heres the story...me and 2 other friends were ripping througth these tight trails in NJ best trails i ever been on well we had to accidents i was following my friend onm his 416ex and i hit a stump in like 3rd pinned ....my wrist is killing and the second accident was the bad 1 well we were rippin aroudn this turn and right after is this straight away and were all in like 4-5th pinned and out of no where this dumb lady pops out walkin her dog and we all have to slide to a sudden stop! and the dog at that time is runnin towards us well i avoid my friends 416 but my other friend on his R dosent have rear brakes! and rigth before he hit my rear tire thats the last thin I thought about well he hit me and all I see is him out of the corner of my eye flying like he was shot out of a cannon! well at the end he hit me bouced off my wheel hit a tree and broke his tie rod like a twig....... then the DUMB Bit*ch says oh u were in a blind spot and says she couldnt see us ....... no remember its 2 worked R's and a worked 416 u can hear us comming a mile away.......man people are soo dumb sometimes!
sry just had to vent :grr :grr :mad:

CowsBitePeople
03-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Damn that sucks....hope your wrist gets better....is everyone ok??Where at in N.J. were you riding??

MaTT....

insane250Racer
03-17-2003, 08:11 AM
I think its called tabernacle Nj

03-17-2003, 09:46 AM
i probably have stopped to miss the dog i like dogs and wouldnt want to hurt one but hey if the dumbass old bag lets the dog run at you then it isnt your fault that you cant stop.i would have been doin some major *****in.