PDA

View Full Version : The nicest hybrid ever laeger 250R based

JHF219
06-12-2013, 05:57 PM
quad is located in southern indiana, I will not ship it but I am willing to travel to meet if fuel is paid for.

This is absolutely the nicest hybrid you will find, I didnt spare a single penny on this thing. It has 9.7 hours on it since being put together, and only about 30 minutes of that is on a track. The quad has EVERYTHING you could ever want on a hybrid. So here is the details. This was my dream quad, I just dont have time to show it the attention it needs.

Laeger chassis

Laeger flip top subframe

Laeger T-Pin front end

Laeger swingarm

Douglas front and rear wheels

RPM axle and lock nut

PEP front and rear shocks ZPS comp/rebound adj. valved for 220lb rider by SF Racing

White Bros carbon pro exhaust

custom airbox(not some hacked together POS)

new fullbore white plastic

custom AC racing dana creech nerf bars

AC racing front and rear bumper

PEP steering stabilizer

2006 YZ450 engine, complete hinson setup.

Tokyo mods ignition

baldwin ported head

Head was just gone through at 6.2 hours, new OEM valves, all new seats, and shimmed by fast heads(785$) not counting gaskets

Everything that was wrong with this quad when i bought it has been corrected/replaced.

all frame mods and airbox was done by PINIT on the forum.

ask questions I will gladly answer them I know this quad like the back of my hand. It is absolutely a strong quad. probably the fastest quad I have ever owned. It was originally Tim Farrs hybrid from back in the day. everything on it is new. I have a lot of spare parts that will go with it also. feel free to check out my build thread to see a TON of pictures of the process.

before:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/JHForman/6ccd760c.jpg

after:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/JHForman/9604da7e.jpg

7000 OBO, I am not hurting for money so dont bother low balling me. txt me or call 502-664-756EIGHT

JHF219
06-14-2013, 05:26 PM
surely somone wants a very very nice and great handling quad? and a good price.