PDA

View Full Version : Belated Father's Day ride Sunday 6/23/13 Trevorton

OldGuyonaQuad
06-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Since Father's Day is an emasculated version of mother's Day for most of us dads, (unless you get up on your off day @ 6 am to play a round of golf) I figured I would set up a ride for the following Sunday. Heading up to my favorite spot, Trevoroton Sunday 6/23/13. We should arrive around 10am. Anyone interested let me know and I will text you contact info.

Marc the 450 finally gonna be ready? You spoke to Lonnie at all? Hey Happy first father's day Lonnie. Pete where you been, ready to put your picture on a milk carton :D

CJM
06-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Havent spoken to lonnie in awhile Tom.

450 is currently broken down into parts, awaiting the ported head, some gaskets and other bits. ETA is approx 1-2 weeks at most. Also need to break it in as well.

OldGuyonaQuad
06-13-2013, 05:00 PM
You been 2 weeking me for 2 weeks now ;) :) I know it sucks being down plus pretty soon it's going to be too stinking hot to put a helmet on. We are doing a family cruise the second week of July so this might be my last ride until things cool back down.

CJM
06-13-2013, 06:52 PM
Not the end of the world. Heat dont bother me too much, but that dang dust there is unbearable when its really dry.

I am planning an early fall H/MC trip tho, hoping to make it there say sept/october

Zeo88
06-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Been busy here. I probably won't be able to ride till September. With work being crazy and my vacation in August no time or funds to take off to go play.

OldGuyonaQuad
06-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Guess it will be small group then. With all the rain there might be more puddles but it does cut down on the coal dust. You know if everyone stays in a tight formation and doesn't do hole shots it cuts down on the dust too. ;) :D

Late Sept or early Oct might work for me Marc. I would want to go back to the same place we just went. There trails were incredible, diverse and groomed. IDK maybe they groom Rock House now or maybe b/c they were making new trails were we were but I liked the seeing them out there even though they were tough to pass at times. We had fun riding some of the winding mountain roads there too. I finally got the videos on this PC from my laptop so maybe I will make my first movie and post it.

Pete hit me up when you are ready to ride and I hope you guys have a great vacation.

CJM
06-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Sounds like a good time at H/Mc Tom. Im really itching to go!

ALso trying to finagle going to the baja 250 on a team, but its to early to tell wtf Ill be up.