View Full Version : shock and spindle trouble

slosh13
03-17-2003, 04:41 AM
Just got back from a local race in Northeast Ohio and I broke my right spindle in half (right where it connects to the tierod), I got TCS 0 preload shocks and my line from the rezzie to the shock itself is leaking, and i got no front brakes...... Any one have any suggestions how i can fix these problems, where i can get new parts for a decent price, and any other ideas or comments to help me get back to racing? I appreciate all your help. thanks:D

03-17-2003, 04:43 AM
WOW!! what kind of racing ? what kinda a machine ?
just curious ..

slosh13
03-17-2003, 05:40 AM
2001 400ex bored .80mm over to a 410, ported and polished, new cam, rockers, oil pump, a lot more to list. all setup for motocross..... i raced motocross....didnt even make it to the second turn:ermm:

muff
03-17-2003, 10:44 AM
wow that sucks, I cant really help you out but you can prolly buy just the parts that you need for it like a new hose and stuff, if i were you i'd send it to the quadshop to get fixed

to help you on the front brakes I need a little more info, is there any pressure? is there enough fluid? have you thought about bleeding the lines?

I've never heard of an aftermarket spindle company but they might be out there? if theres not one of the best places to buy stock parts from is www.servicehonda.com