PDA

View Full Version : Pro Armor XC nerf bars.

Zhutch7
06-03-2013, 09:37 PM
I recently ordered the XC series nerf bars from Pro Armor and I seen that they are compatible with the stock foot pegs. I was wondering if anyone knew if these replacement fat pegs would bolt on? They can be seen here:

http://atrpowersports.com/replacement-fat-pegs/

Dritto
06-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Can you upload pictures of them when you get them? :) Thinking about getting them.

Zhutch7
06-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Can you upload pictures of them when you get them? :) Thinking about getting them.

I won't have them on my wheeler for some time man. I have the entire quad tore apart, I'm ready to start putting it back together soon though. I'm going to make another thread for my build when I receive all of my parts. So you can see them then! They look real strong at face value, only time will tell. I have also heard great reviews about Pro Armor time and time again. I very seldom here anything negative about their products.

quadmanw
06-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't believe those will bolt on. Those are replacement pegs for the more expensive set of nerfs

Zhutch7
06-12-2013, 07:32 PM
I don't believe those will bolt on. Those are replacement pegs for the more expensive set of nerfs

After I looked at it, I don't see how they would bolt on. Do you know if any other replacement pegs will? The stock ones are awful lol.