PDA

View Full Version : Help ASAP! Choosing a battery

Rohr397
06-02-2013, 10:48 PM
My 2006 Trx450er needs a new battery, and I need to order it tonight for some riding next weekend. I'm asking you guys cause I know you're all way better at replying quickly! I'm not sure what I should be looking for. My hope is that I can throw this thing on with little trouble in very little time on Friday night and have everything ready to go Saturday morning. There's all these batteries that are around $50 by Parts Unlimited and BikeMaster and WPS (who I trust with a lot of other things). Looks like they all have to be filled and charged? Idk anything about it really, I've never had a battery go bad on me before haha. Then there's that TruGel battery, which I've heard both great and terrible things about, is that worth looking into? It comes with a free battery charger and I don't have one so that does make it a bit tempting. I really don't know though, I just need a battery ASAP and I don't have time to find out if it's gonna work right or not.

JOHNDOE83
06-03-2013, 06:30 AM
go to walmart bro! lol.

Bring your old battery and get $9 off your new one, keep your receipt and get a warranty so all you have to do is go back to walmart and get anew one.

A battery is a battery, the one you buy online is the same one at walmart.

90% of the batterys you buy will have to be filled everything comes with it and all you do is pore it in and put the cap on and the battery should already be fully charged.