PDA

View Full Version : honda 450 or suzuki 450 - NEED HELP!

237Stoddard
06-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Ok, I am having some trouble here, I currently race in the 300cc mx class and I will be moving up to 450 c class, some time next month. and Im having trouble chosing to race a suzuki stock or a suzuki with some aftermarket parts like shocks, a arms, etc. I already have a stock 2006 ltr 450, do you think I should race it stock or add after market parts, if so what parts. Or I've been thinking about buying a honda 450r that has all of aftermarket parts and ready to race. I have no idea which one to choose, any help would be appreciated

wfo4rv
06-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Ok, I am having some trouble here, I currently race in the 300cc mx class and I will be moving up to 450 c class, some time next month. and Im having trouble chosing to race a suzuki stock or a suzuki with some aftermarket parts like shocks, a arms, etc. I already have a stock 2006 ltr 450, do you think I should race it stock or add after market parts, if so what parts. Or I've been thinking about buying a honda 450r that has all of aftermarket parts and ready to race. I have no idea which one to choose, any help would be appreciated
if you already have the Zuki, mod it. Best handling 450 in my opinion and fairly reliable if maintained. The FI is a pita as you probably know lol

MX MaNiAc 06
06-03-2013, 08:07 AM
For just stepping up to 450s just run it stock. It's C class. I feel they should run stock bikes anyway. Try and ride a worked Zuk or Honda and either mod yours or buy a Honda.

I personally run Hondas and love them, I have two built ones. But my team mate has 3 Zuks and I've rode them and even borrowed one for a Moto last race. They are great. I prefer Honda but I could get used to a Suzuki if I had one. It's all preference I don't think you can make a wrong choice.