PDA

View Full Version : Two Identical 04-05 trx450s

tydawg995
05-30-2013, 08:11 PM
I am selling both of my national built 04-05 honda trx450s. Both quads are exactly identical besides motors and some other little things. They both have JB, PEP all the way around on both quads. The only reason i am selling them is because im ready to buy a house and im going to use this money to put down on a house. these things are my babies and no expenses were spared at all. They both were old Josh Upperman quads and the shocks and frame plating has his name engraved in them. They both got the oil and filters changed every time they went out on the track. The race bike engine has a Baldwin 14.5:1 piston with a Sparks Racing ported and polished head and cam and full Hinson clutch set up. The practice bike has a 13:1 JE piston with a Snyder Motorsports ported and polished head and custom ground cam. The valves were adjusted after every race weekend and the cranks in both bikes were replaced every 10 hours on the race bike and about every 15 on the practice. To go with the deal we have a complete running engine with a Gregs ATV and Cycle head and 13:1 piston that pulled the holeshot in Lorettas in 2012 in C class. We also have 2 complete transmissions and brand new cylinders and cranks and everything else that you could possibly imagine including side cases and revalved shocks and carriers and swingarms ect ect ect. If you are interested please get ahold of me at 330697317two. My names Tyler. We are looking to sell everything at once so we dont have to deal with selling individual parts and what not. $13,000obo