PDA

View Full Version : Sunset our first National race

ValloneRaceTeam
05-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Well, it was a long weekend for us as we are used to local one day races, and really was hoping for better weather, Friday was great! And they called for good weekend so lucky my son's heat was early both days because I never got anything ready for his air filter. We both said great track and awesome people. We went into the weekend a little worried as some local riders told my son to watch it there are some rough drivers, and he found none of that. That really scared him so his practice showed it, he was slow and stayed way back. During the races he found out very clean drivers and he had a ball. He loved the track and the jumps which I thought would scare him as they were some big jumps compared to where we race and he did great on those just need to work on flat corners and gears still an issue but he had fun and we will hopefully make Red Bud this year for our race.

We both felt very welcomed from both parents and races alike! You guys do a great job there, thank you very much!

jay-r
05-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Glad you had a good experience at the nationals. Be careful, they are addicting. Yes, the nationals are full of good people. We meet new people at every one and have a ball. Good times for sure. Red Bud is great. Hope you can make it.