PDA

View Full Version : Banshee??????

BaD_250ex
03-17-2003, 01:03 AM
I want a Banshee, but ive been hearing as much bad stuff as good. I live in the country, and I just mostly ride down dirt roads and just mess around. I have a track, but its not a very agressive track either, so give me your opinion on the Banshee, please.

speedy400
03-17-2003, 04:37 AM
Its a Great machine everywhere but mud, if the radiator grill gets clogged w/ mud, ots not TOO bad, although it is bad but the big thing is when you get watery mud on the fiters and stuff, it you have outerwears it dosnt let any in but it just stick on the outerwears and dosnt let enough air in..... just my opinion.

03-17-2003, 01:46 PM
I dont think there so great matter a fact i dont like them at all. about a year ago i was all about wanting one, but after i rode a couple i really didn't relize why i and so many ppl made a big fuss about them. there very high maintenece. well the guys i know who have one are alwasy getting something fixed or adjusted. and they alwasy end up wanting to trade it in for a 4 stroke. if u dont keep adding and adding or doing something to it you get bored of it very quick.

maverick
03-17-2003, 01:54 PM
The Banshee is an AWESOME bike after you buy A Arms, Swing Arm, Shocks, Pipe, Handlebars, tires, nerf bars, and a good axle. After all that money, it still doesnt handle as good as a 400ex or 250R with similar suspension.

If you are just crusing and not being agressive its fine, but there are better bikes for that duty.

bansheerider_13
03-17-2003, 02:14 PM
i love mine and no u dont have 2 keep adding to get it to stay exciting and about maintance the only think i ever have 2 do it check ur filter and ur chain thats about all you have 2 so for that part no they dont go very good in mud but then again no sprot bike goes great in mud in my opinon there the best hill climbing bike and drag racing maching ever madethe powerband on this bike tho will leave u never wanting to get off of it how ever they eat gas

03-17-2003, 06:20 PM
i will be getting a new used quad in the summer and i think i might want a banshee! I like the looks i like the speed i just don't know how much matinece goes into them. I really would like some good opinons not some get a honda its better crap if you have anything to tell me PLEASE PM ME!

BaD_250ex
03-18-2003, 12:52 AM
Ive heard the Banshee is Hella Fast!!! I dont really ever go mudding, I hate when my quad gets dirty, :( . So I wont have to worry about that. But the main reason I want one is cause of the speed and the way they sound, I was in Broken Arrow Oklahoma visiting a cousin and we were outside playin football, and a Banshee drove by, I just took off and praised the man who owned it.