PDA

View Full Version : 400ex stock parts wanted.

Transmatic
05-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, finally bought a 2007 400ex a 3 weeks ago. Still haven't even ridden because I don't have a helmet and I'm a bit wild, so that's not smart. The quad I got is missing a few parts that I'd like to have. Shoot me a PM if you have any of these along with your asking price + shipping. I live in Missouri. Just got out of the military so I've been waiting a few years to finally start riding again.
Here's what I'm looking for....

Heel guards with mounting brackets

Rear tail light

Plastic battery cover. My battery is exposed on the top and side facing towards the tire and I believe they come stock with a second peice of plastic to cover the exposed battery....but I could be wrong.

2 used front tires 21 x 7 x 10. My quads front tires are dangerously BALD. Looking for Razr or Holeshots or comparable product with at least 40% tread. My rears have about 50% tread left so I don't want anything new as I will probably replace all 4 next year.

Used helmet!!! Looking for something that is Red or has red in it to match my quad. I have somewhat of a small head so I'm thinking I'll need a small as medium might run big, but I'm not familiar with the fit of motorcross style helmets.

Thanks for looking.

Transmatic
05-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Attn "snowormud" I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full. I'm still interested in the above mentioned items, minus tires. I was able to find a great deal on some slightly used holeshots.