View Full Version : Nice Weekend Finally

upstate rider
03-16-2003, 09:57 PM
65 yesterday here in upstate NY :D can now see some bare ground through the snow and finally saw some Robins in the yard. It won't be long now before we can ride red again ;)

killed300ex
03-17-2003, 12:08 AM
yea talk about it it was so nice here in nh to. Cant wait for this coming weekend because 90 of the snow should be gone and my wheeler should be running. Cant waid to be able to see the ground again (i forget what it looks like) lol cant wait for spring i want to ride
killed

tjd400
03-17-2003, 12:09 AM
Was nice out this weekend but no bare ground here up north yet still at least 2feet of snow on the ground here. Mud season is going to be great this year:devil

CowsBitePeople
03-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Yesterday was sooo nice....so me my mom and some friends decided to do our P.A. run from N.J. to P.A. We alll regretted it because it was nothing but water ice and snow the whole way....we all got stuck in a huge puddle on the way back it was alll ice blocks and got underneith the quads and took the wheels off the ground....The whols trip took 7 hours of non stop riding and we were completly soaked the whole time but besides that it was a nice day....

MaTT....