PDA

View Full Version : EXRiders shirts..

chizelle82
03-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Ok, so yea, I was gonna buy one of these shirts.. and be all supportive and stuff.. But the size small shirt is 15 dollars.. whats up with that? Less fabric and more money .. huh? Why aren't all the shirts on liquidation... :confused: Theres no point of me buyin one of the other ones, because I'll never wear it because it'll be too big. :ermm:

QuadJunkies
03-16-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by chizelle82
Ok, so yea, I was gonna buy one of these shirts.. and be all supportive and stuff.. But the size small shirt is 15 dollars.. whats up with that? Less fabric and more money .. huh? Why aren't all the shirts on liquidation... :confused: Theres no point of me buyin one of the other ones, because I'll never wear it because it'll be too big. :ermm: well..........wash it on hot water.. it goes to a good cause....Your Forum.....;)

Fender Bender
03-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Yea, i was kinda bummed about that at first, but i just decided "who cares" and im gonna wash it in hot water like QJ said

Ben
03-17-2003, 01:06 AM
Ok, so yea, I was gonna buy one of these shirts.. and be all supportive and stuff.. But the size small shirt is 15 dollars.. whats up with that? Less fabric and more money .. huh? Why aren't all the shirts on liquidation... :confused: Theres no point of me buyin one of the other ones, because I'll never wear it because it'll be too big. :ermm:

The small are not on sale because I only have a handful of them whereas I have 200 of the other shirts ;)

Ben

02Yellow400
03-17-2003, 01:08 AM
I just picked one up. A Medium will shink fine once you wash it.

wyndzer
03-17-2003, 01:25 AM

Eat some meat and potatoes, biscuits and gravey and you'll be in a medium in no time, unless you're a midget? If you are then disregard my last statement.

QuadJunkies
03-17-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
Yea, i was kinda bummed about that at first, but i just decided "who cares" and im gonna wash it in hot water like QJ said cool that ya buying one..:) Im sure Ben greatly appreciates it;) :cool:

dirtmomma
03-17-2003, 03:11 AM
Hey I just seen they are $5 now????? I ordered one about 2 weeks ago(for $15) & haven't seen or heard anything?? Can ya help me on that??

Ben
03-17-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Hey I just seen they are $5 now????? I ordered one about 2 weeks ago(for $15) & haven't seen or heard anything?? Can ya help me on that??

All orders were shipped out last week, you should be seeing it very soon :) Please PM me with your information and I'll let you know the exact ship date!

Ben

Ben
03-17-2003, 03:16 AM
Just checked - you ordered last Sunday and your order was sent out mid-week. You should see it today or tomorrow I would imagine :)

Ben

dirtmomma
03-17-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Just checked - you ordered last Sunday and your order was sent out mid-week. You should see it today or tomorrow I would imagine :)

Ben THANKS BEN :) :D Guess it just seemed like 2 weeks Can't wait to get it!!!!!!! Heck I'll look good on my blaster w/ it one huh LOL I'll probably have to fight w/ my husband over it may just have to order another one after we see it.:D

03-17-2003, 04:08 AM
You guys keep talking about these tshirts and I am gonna break down and get one eventually :)

Now how about those stickers, they still around?

And are there any t-shirts with C&D on the bottom :eek:

exriderdude
03-17-2003, 04:24 AM
Ben i just pm'ed you about buying a shirt and stickers... and now the price has dropped.

so now i send $10 for a medium shirt and two stickers??

03-17-2003, 04:33 AM
:( Damn ,...I keep forgetting to order :grr

03-17-2003, 04:38 AM
well I am thinking it would be easier for the other members who dont know me to see a sticker etc than remember the quad from posts here :) Pretty funny how many people have said to me your quad looks familiar are you on exriders lmao

QuadJunkies
03-17-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
You guys keep talking about these tshirts and I am gonna break down and get one eventually :)

Now how about those stickers, they still around?

And are there any t-shirts with C&D on the bottom :eek: I just ordered some of the stickers last week..The news ones are real nice:blah