PDA

View Full Version : New Contour+2 Helmet Cam Video!!

shaggy01
05-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Got a Contour+2 for christmas from the girlfriend and finally got away from work long enough to take the quads out for a ride and try it out. It took some really good video and i only used the 720 HD setting. Im still trying to figure out how to import the GPS insert with the video so you can see where i went, speed, distance, and elevation. Cool feature that Contour has.

Went to Durhamntown Plantation in Georgia and here is a quick video of the GP track they have. It the first time i've ridden in almost 9 months and first time on a mx track in over a year (pathetic, i know) so dont rag me too hard. haha. Ill try to get some up from the trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv8k8DB3Pwk&feature=youtu.be

Thumpin440ex
05-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Bad *** track. :D

John

Stickman400
05-21-2013, 12:58 AM
That does look like a fun track. Nice and flat so you can go wide open for the most part with long ski jump style jumps so you can't really come up short.

RNL
05-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Great vid. Feel free to share more for sure.

shaggy01
05-21-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks! It a sweet track. fast and flowy. no real "big air" jumps but like you said, you can either hit it second gear or WOT and not worry about anything. Even side by sides are allowed on it. The place has about 6 or so more tracks that are much better if mx is your thing. they are well maintained and groomed. ill try to get some from the trails up.