PDA

View Full Version : "Good" Rear Grab Bar, Tired of having these things repairedevery round!!!

#404's Dad
05-17-2013, 07:35 PM
I have 7 Rath Racing Grab Bars in Rotation, they break every round of racing and I am tired of having the repaired. Is there a good Grab Bar available out there?? If so where do I get my hands on a couple or do I just fix the issue myself and make some?? I am not the only one breaking these from what I see and hear....

jandjracing
05-18-2013, 07:12 AM
I have 7 Rath Racing Grab Bars in Rotation, they break every round of racing and I am tired of having the repaired. Is there a good Grab Bar available out there?? If so where do I get my hands on a couple or do I just fix the issue myself and make some?? I am not the only one breaking these from what I see and hear....

I'm thinking I have had JB Racing make me a Cobra grab bar. It was stainless / powder coated and just as light as an aluminum one. Looks like your fairly close to him also.

Ryko racing
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm thinking I have had JB Racing make me a Cobra grab bar. It was stainless / powder coated and just as light as an aluminum one. Looks like your fairly close to him also.

Ithink AC racing used to make Cobra grab bars. we never broke one.