PDA

View Full Version : So who's ready for the bike nationals?

madskrillz2
05-15-2013, 06:44 PM
I know a lot of us would rather watch the quads but I like watching it just as much. That and I'll actually be able to make it to the one at Muddy Creek. The classes are stacked this year and I'm really wanting to see what Stewart will do against a stacked field outdoors. I'm a big Stewart fan and I've accepted he's most likely on his way out but I'd love to see him run up front even if it's just a few races like last year. Seeing him with the red plate for the first time in forever last year was awesome to see. Just really hope he finishes the season without injury. That in itself would be an accomplishment. I'm really pulling for Dungey just because it's hard to count on Stewart anymore. I also feel like Dungey is better outdoors than Poto he just needs to be more aggressive. Actually I just want to see anyone BUT Poto win the title.

quad2xtreme
05-15-2013, 08:05 PM
James will be racing his Malcolm in the 450 class. Malcolm just got picked up by TLD.

madskrillz2
05-15-2013, 08:17 PM
James will be racing his Malcolm in the 450 class. Malcolm just got picked up by TLD.

Yeah I saw that a few days ago. I think he can finish top 10 if he keeps it upright. He's a big kid so I think the 450 will fit him better.

quad2xtreme
05-16-2013, 07:27 AM
Yeah I saw that a few days ago. I think he can finish top 10 if he keeps it upright. He's a big kid so I think the 450 will fit him better.

Totally agree. Just too much body mass for a 250.

IMO, it is harder to ride a 250 because you have to learn to keep up the momentum at all times. I don't think many 450 riders could drop down to the 250 and still beat the top 250 riders. The 250 riders are faster than when most of the 450 riders were on a 250.

Scro
05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Are the outdoors televised like supercross?

seth117
05-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Are the outdoors televised like supercross?

Not quite as good as the TV package for Supercross but still better than nothing;)

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Telecast-and-Online-Streaming-Schedule-Revealed-for-2013-MX,1254820

89trx250r
05-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah they get a lot of coverage on NBCSHD and FUEL I believe every moto is on tv some aren't live but they are all aired. I have been waiting all darn SX season for MX to start that's where the men are separated from the boys. Stew knew last year he was fast enough, I would have liked to have seen what would have happened had it not been for that damn photographer. Dungey is an animal outdoors I don't think RV2 has his speed or endurance,Lot of chances for people to get moto wins this season. Looking to see what Barcia and Wilson do their first year on 450's.

madskrillz2
05-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah they get a lot of coverage on NBCSHD and FUEL I believe every moto is on tv some aren't live but they are all aired. I have been waiting all darn SX season for MX to start that's where the men are separated from the boys. Stew knew last year he was fast enough, I would have liked to have seen what would have happened had it not been for that damn photographer. Dungey is an animal outdoors I don't think RV2 has his speed or endurance,Lot of chances for people to get moto wins this season. Looking to see what Barcia and Wilson do their first year on 450's.
I think there's actually more live races this year than last year. Kinda surprised me since FUEL has sold out and shows nothing but UFC crap all the time. But yeah I like outdoors so much more than SX. It really does prove who has the most talent on a bike; imo anyway. I was hoping JLaw would show up to Hangtown but I saw yesterday he won't be there. Hopefully it's just to really prepare and get in shape. Can't blame him if that's what his reason is. What's the point in spending all that money to not even qualify?

300ex_#387
05-16-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm not suprised but I am bummed that Jlaw wont be racing. I was really looking forward to that.

Go stewart!!

89trx250r
05-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Yeah I was hoping Jason would race also but if he isn't feeling it I guess no go. I was pumped to see him ripping some socal tracks at least,that's the most that has been seen of him in years.