PDA

View Full Version : Sadam has weapons grade smallpox

Mxbubs
03-16-2003, 04:49 PM
For all the people asking "why are we going to war" I got one word "smallpox". The goverment is not pressing the issue publicly that Sadam obtained weapons grade smallpox in the 80's when he was fighting the Iranians, wonder why? Guess who he got it from? Us. The united states. A lab over here sold him weapons grade smallpox, that is still un accounted for. The is what we are looking for, and we HAVE to go into Iraq. Why? You guys ever researched online what a small pox death looks like? You know what a murderer like Sadam can do with weapons grade smallpox, that he has had for almost 20 years to mutate?

Try wiping out an entire human race.

Peace? I think not, we have to go in on foot.

MILF_HUNTER
03-16-2003, 04:51 PM
i watched the movie bowling for columbine and it really is a sad fact that united states trained CIA trained Osama, sold weapons in the past to todays terrorists. its a confusing world...

03-16-2003, 04:54 PM
isnt there a vaccination for smallpox?

Fender Bender
03-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
isnt there a vaccination for smallpox?

No enough though

DEAL
03-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Heres a lesson
Don't give the middle east anything more than capguns from now on.

Mxbubs
03-16-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
No enough though

There are limited numbers of vaccinations. However, no one knows for sure how bad Sadam's scientist have been able to improve the virus's strength over 18 years of mutating it.

Wonder why all of a sudden all the service men are being vaccinated?

Smallpox can kill the planet, we have no choice. What would happen if he sold it to Mr. Osama>?

oldsandman
03-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Don't believe everything Bowling for Columbine (Micheal Moore) says! He is full of crap and loose with facts! Osama hated us "infidels" even back then...

MILF_HUNTER
03-16-2003, 05:15 PM
that is a good point sand man. it was an interesting movie. all things considered though. we might be in for a rough ride

oldsandman
03-16-2003, 05:24 PM
I wish our troops the best and a safe return when it's over. I've lost one friend in afganistan already don't want to lose anymore.

300EXer
03-16-2003, 06:06 PM
This is kind of off topic. But i heard that mosuqitoes (sp) are carrying a disease that could harmt he human race, and that they've been known to kill birds in other countries and over time its suppose to get worse. I'm not sure on this but what if something like that happend? It could wipe out the world in a matter of years, or even months. ANd with stuff like that,school shootings, and war you gotta think whats the world gonna be like in another 100 years or if there will even be a world.:huh kinda wierd way to look at it.

oldsandman
03-16-2003, 06:28 PM
300exer, Mosquitoes do carry harmful things always have always will...If you look at things in a historical perspective every previous generation has thought things were never as bad and surely would be worse in the future. But we continue to get bye...don't worry so much, life is way too short;)

zzbudzz
03-16-2003, 06:32 PM
seems like everybody we help turns on us ! china (in ww2),ho chi men(vietnam) ,bin laden(afganistan),saddam(help him w/weapons to fight iran .we played both sides in that game to bleed each other dry so it wouldn't be a big power in middle east, saddam found out we were giving both sides satelite images of troop movements so neither could get a upper hand in that war?)he didn't like that ! and now the fricking french are turning on us !? do they not remember how many americans are buried over in france right now ? killed to give them their freedom back? france are selling iraq parts for fighters as late as january '03? who do you think sold IRAQ air defense systems? where are the mirage fighter jets BUILT that iraq has? uumm france ! they don't want us to destroy there economy cause if we invade iraq and help help iraq's govt. get back on it's feet where are they (iraq) going to buy there weapons and new fighters from .................the USA! everybody against the war ,has something to lose if we invade iraq.last year russia and china made a 20 billion dollar oil deal with who? mmmmmmm IRAQ! I WISH ALL U.S. TROOPS GOOD LUCK AND A QUICK RETURN! steps off soap box...:mad:

oldnumberseven
03-16-2003, 06:35 PM
If you want to find out what this war is really about go buy the book "The Biggest Secret" By David Icke. Trust me you will learn a great deal about the world around you.:eek:

zzbudzz
03-16-2003, 06:42 PM
i hope saddam gets shot and killed ...then comes back as a goat chained to a tree on a horny farmers farm! or as a septic tank truck in mexico city!

oldsandman
03-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Oldnumberseven one question: Reptilian Extraterrstials control everthing?!?:eek2: LOL

zzbudzz
03-16-2003, 06:53 PM
i think that book is the "garden of eden"? strange book......

oldnumberseven
03-16-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by oldsandman
Oldnumberseven one question: Reptilian Extraterrstials control everthing?!?:eek2: LOL

Ya have to overlook that garbage in the book.......there is a great deal of info that really holds water as to the way this world is really ran.