PDA

View Full Version : FST: TRX450R Valve Springs! (PICS)

ghott
05-15-2013, 09:44 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Alright guys - I got a couple of sets of valve springs up for sale for 04/05 TRX450R's (may fit other years or CRF's too, not 100% sure)...

The first set are the RD springs - SUPER VALVE SPRING - as I like to call them....these are BRAND NEW, never used, never installed. They're pretty much the best endurance valve spring you can buy from RD Springs. They're a dual spring setup that use PSI wire, are nitride coated, and have a micro-peened finish. Their RD Spring part number is VSK 297-H. These springs are good up to .450" lift and have seat pressures for both intakes and exhaust at 55 lbs. (at 0.400" lift they are 120 lbs.) With the titanium retainers, this set sells for over $400. If you have any more questions about these, you can contact Zach Jones at RD Springs - he's the rep that I dealt with in getting these and he was able to answer all of my questions very thoroughly.

What you get:
- four brand new valve springs
- four brand new titanium retainers
- four brand new bottoms (2 intake, 2 exhaust)
- (uses stock keepers)
- complete installation instructions

The absolutely-ONLY reason I'm selling these is because I went with all TI valves this time around and they don't require a stiff double spring like stainless steel valves do. I would really like to hold onto this set for a rainy day...and because I like to hoard parts - but selling these would definitely help offset the cost of titanium valves!

Price:
SOLD SOLD SOLD

http://www.garyhott.com/misc/rd_springs.jpg

Trades I'm interested in:
- 48mm or 50mm Lectron
- Brand new Billet RBC Web 208/921 or 242/812+5 (no re-grinds, hard-welds, used, or FBC cams)
- 04/05 gas tank
- Shorty DASA canister
- Brand new 04/05 DASA Loretta Lynn's piston (94mm)
- SLS/Triple Buff 8 or 9 Paddle Extremes or Haulers on Douglas .125 8x8 rims (72 RO)
- Comp cut 9 paddle STU Padla Brats on Douglas .125 8x8 rims

ghott
05-16-2013, 09:42 AM
to the top

ghott
05-22-2013, 10:11 AM
bump.

ghott
05-30-2013, 09:37 AM
bump.

ghott
05-30-2013, 07:18 PM
KW springs are sold!

ghott
06-04-2013, 12:41 PM
topside

ghott
06-11-2013, 09:33 AM
I've got my eye on some new tires that I want so I'm knocking the price down from $295 to $250 shipped and paypal'd! That's a total of over $100 off what I paid for these springs and its about the same price you'd pay for a set of new Kibblewhite dual springs directly from KPMI...and these springs are MUCH MUCH higher quality and will last longer!