PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTIFUL 2006 Yamaha YFZ450 MX Setup Fully Built Ready To Ride!

Mehrl38
05-07-2013, 05:09 PM
What you are looking at is a beautiful 2006 Yamaha YFZ 450 that is completely built for MX. If you would want to ride trails or GNCC there would only be a couple things to change on this bike to make that possible. To be honest this bike doesn't have much that is stock. It was all built by Snyder Motorsports as well as the motor which is completely built. This bike is a MONSTER. Sounds amazing as well.

List of upgrades:

Full Curtis Sparks Exhaust (Not a Slip On)
Laker Custom Plastic + Shrouds
Maxxis Razr Tires Front + Rear
DWT Wheels + Beadlocks in Rear
Candy Blue Powder Coated Frame
BRAND NEW Pro Armor Revolution Nerf Bars
BRAND NEW Snyder Motorsports MX A-Arms
Fox Float Evol Shocks - Stock In Rear Just Rebuilt
Houser +2 Steering Stem
Fasst Flexx Bars
Acerbis Hand Guards
ASV Clutch and Brake Levers (F3)
FRAP Ball Joints + Tie Rod Ends
Blingstar Bar Clamps & Gas Cap
Fan Switch (YFZ's notorious for not switching on fans automatically so I installed a switch to ensure the fan was on and cooling the motor.)
Hydraulic Magura Clutch (Very Nice Mod)
Uni Air Filter
Full Frame Skid Plate + Swingarm Skid Plate
Lonestar Racing Battery + Plastic Support
ATV Four Play SubFrame Support
Steel Braided Brake Lines

Motor:

Web Cams - I & EX
JE Piston
Ported Head
Kibble White Valves and Spring Kit
Cylinder Redone by Millenium Tech.
Bike is making 48 HP right now. With Carb bored this bike will make over 50HP easily.
Runs on 110 Octane.
I use Amsoil 0W-40 for oil and VP for Gas.
This is all I can think of right now. If you would like to know more about the bike feel free to contact me.

NO LOW BALLERS. This bike is pristine and always taken care of. If you want to come look at it that is fine as well.

I am selling it because I only rode it a half dozen times last year and thats just practices. No Motos have been run on this bike in about 2 years.

I hate to let this bike go because it is perfect. There is honestly nothing this bike needs I just dont have time anymore with work and school. I've tried hanging onto it while being in work and school but I cant let her sit in the garage anymore. Id rather let her go to a respectable owner that will treat her right and ride her like she was built to be ridden.

More Pictures Upon Request

Mehrl38
05-14-2013, 09:14 AM
sold - please remove.