PDA

View Full Version : Value Me!

blacknblue#2
05-06-2013, 06:36 AM
hey guys im tossing around the idea of selling my hybrid after a couple of upcoming trips. I love it but i dont keep anything anymore lol. i think since i got married since i cant change women i just change rides instead. I done a small buildthread on here. Its changed some since then. It now has Black plastic, Rath nerfs and pink motormounts and swinger. The entie motor is new. I our an hour meter on teh quad when i built it. It reads 13.7. I went through the whole motor in December when the hour meter read 7.5 and only done it for preventive maintenance cause i was unsure of the motor hours when i built it.. Nothing failed. I have all the old parts for you to see plus receipts for all new parts. New crank, bearings, valves and piston. It will have more hours at the time of the sale cause i have a hatfield trip coming up i want to take it on then plan on to put it on the market after that. The build thread gives most the details other than the changes i listed above. All long travel elkas. Tell me what you think its worth.

http://www.atvriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?491008-Secrets-out-My-hybrid!!!!