PDA

View Full Version : Where is my order??

250ex 2010
05-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I made an order March 16th for a shirt and a couple of stickers from the site here, that I have not received yet. I am concerned about receiving my order because I had it shipped to my house that I live at during school and I am going to be moving back to my parents house for the summer as soon as school is over in about a week and a half. Last time that I made an order it took over three months to receive, and I still never received exactly what I ordered. I am basically wanting to know if anyone had any idea when you would be sending orders out next, and if I could change my shipping address. I sent an email to the contact us email April 18, and never received a reply. I understand that this is a busy time for you guys, and I'm not complaining, but I just want to make sure that I am going to get what I payed for. Thanks for the great site.

Matt.

Pappy
05-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Matt, I will forward this to the Admin

Admin
05-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I just found your order, and I am sorry that I overlooked it. I do orders once a month and your was buried in with photo orders and I thought that all of March was done, so it good you posted about it.

I will get your order shipped this coming week if I have everything in stock, but I will let you know if there are any issues. Also, thanks for your support.

Harlen

250ex 2010
05-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Thanks harlen,

I hate to sound like that, just wanted to make sure I get it.

Thanks again for the great site, its appreciated.