PDA

View Full Version : gnc round #1- Echeconnee

440exnacsracer
03-16-2003, 02:26 PM
just got back a few hours ago and man was this a bad race. the whole day went perfect . overcast with cool weather and a nice loamy track. too bad i couldnt take my new predator to race too. anyway, there was only one wreck and a guy blew his motor (crf450- pro class). jeramiah once again took the win. i was rootin for dana and he had second for the first few laps then he seemed to be getting tired and backed down to 5th or 6th. suprisingly, farr didnt race. i dont know why i talked to him for a sec and he seemed to be feeling bad or something. there were 3 predators there and 1 got 4th in the open a i believe and the other 2 needed new riders. i talked to one of the others ( a woman rider) and she seemed to be confident but looked like she was having a hard time on the track. any ?'s ill try and answer them. lata
Ben

AtvMxRider
03-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Did you get any pics?

raptor_02
03-16-2003, 02:54 PM
i just got back from MACON too. Overall I had a GREAT time but I had bad luck the whole weekend. I missed my first practice because i forgot my kill switch. Then I got a hole in the side wall of my rear holeshot so I missed my second practice. Not to mention I forgot my steering damper at the house which was very important for this track. Then in my qualifier I was like 5th out of the hole and some kid flipped in front of me and I dodged him and hit a birm and got stuck. So I didn't make the main. Man that track is the roughest track I have ever raced. As the day goes on it gets rougher and rougher. I am very dissapointed in the way I rode and plan on doing better next race. I'm skipping round to cause of money problems but will for sure be at LONDON. Hope to see some of you there. I also have like 50 pics but don't know when I will be able to put them on here. Also watch out for John Natalie. He was probaly the fastest guy on the track today and encountered bad luck the whole weekend so I look for him to win 1 or 2 races this year.

raptor_02
03-16-2003, 03:00 PM
oh and Doug Gust won the first ever PRO PRODUCTION race. It was awesome.

crookedeyemoto-x
03-16-2003, 03:19 PM
I enjoyed myself also, I didn't get to race because of a bit of bad luck on the way down. I still had fun though. Man Jeremiah Jones was cookin' he smoked today. I was also glad to see Gust win the pro-production class. This class I believe will help the major companies get back into atv racing like they should have done ages ago. It is without a doubt a great addition to our sport.

K_Fulk
03-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
too bad i couldnt take my new predator to race too. there were 3 predators there and 1 got 4th in the open a i believe and the other 2 needed new riders.
Ben

That was probly Rob Arnold who got 4th in open A.

oj250r
03-16-2003, 04:55 PM
well i have the results but it says its to big to post so if you want them just shoot me a pm with your AIM.....or email:D

tprender
03-17-2003, 02:17 AM
I am glad to see that those of you that went liked the race. The weather was perfect. Just the right temp for riding. We told you that this will be the tuffist track to ride, maybe Southwick will be the same. the riders from up north had not been able to ride much this winter because of the bad weather.
gust had problems on the 2nd moto sun and could not run, I think that it was water in the spark plug or the stator went out. Jones was fast. Sun it was Jones, Bryd, and Cain. Farr is not going to ride the Pro class this year, Suzuki we think is paying him to just ride the Production class only. Again I think this. He had the Honda but he did not ride it all weekend. He did blow the clutches out in the 2nd moto and still got 2nd overall.
More of the A, B, and C riders need to sign up for the reg production class and not ride in the 250cc class where you have a better chance of making the main.

K_Fulk
03-17-2003, 02:42 AM
Is the pro production finals on sunday? I hears Farr wanted them to move the pro production finals on satuday so he wouldnt have to race two long motos on sunday. Thats what i heard.

tprender
03-17-2003, 04:17 AM
The production mot's are on Sat and the other Pro class moto's are on sun like before.

K_Fulk
03-17-2003, 04:18 AM
Alright i was wondering.

raptor_02
03-17-2003, 05:03 AM
did any of you see John Natalie wreck. Man he was flying until he crashed in the Pro Production race. I think he is going to win a few races this year. He has improved alot. Also how do most of you condition for a track like that. My arms and legs are still sore from that race. I think the offset wheel setup with stock a-arms is terrible for a track like that. The bumpsteer was crazy and it was all I could do to hang on to my quad. Hopefully next race I will have a better showing. The whole weekend for me was a bunch of bad luck. BUT I STILL HAD A AWESOME TIME!

fmf300ex23
03-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Well guys this weekend was great until saturday, im sure yall didnt see but i crashed in my OPEN B qualifier while i was in 5th, i crashed in the timing doubles before the big double in the middle (i had done them probably 30 times this weekend with no problems), somehow it knocked me out for a couple of minutes and caused enough problems that they felt the need to carry me off in the ambulance and stay in the hospital saturday and saturday night and sunday afternoon. i missed everything for the rest of the weekend and had needles and everything else stuck in me, it sucked majorly, o well im fine now but pretty sore, other than that the track was awsome, later dudes

Drew

YLW400
03-17-2003, 01:56 PM
there is some scenery in some of those pics :eek2:

440exnacsracer
03-17-2003, 02:31 PM
yea sorry man, i forgot my camera. man i didnt realize there was this many exriders down there, i really need to get a shirt to meet up with some of you. fmf300...that sucks man, hope your feelin better, i only saw one wreck on sunday but i didnt stay for the 2nd moto. lata

warrior86
03-17-2003, 02:52 PM
That track was rough! I had nothin but back luck all weekend. Broke a balljoint and my frame in practice. I got 2nd however in my qualifier in the 4stroke c class. Then on sunday in the main i was runnin 2nd and my quad quits me on the first lap. What a ****ty weekend but yet it was fun.