PDA

View Full Version : GDH Racing

LeGaCyGiAnT124
04-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Does anyone have a phone # of how to get ahold of them? I have been on backorder for a newer style 300ex seat since March 2nd and saw that he has a few seperate auctions on Ebay. I have tried contacting him multiple times through Ebay with no response and have even sent a message through Facebook to the owner. Is there a shop # for this place? I am tired of waiting for a seat and just want to get one already... Thanks.

-Brandon

Stickman400
04-25-2013, 09:24 AM
I always got an answer from him through ebay within 1 day. I don't have any number for him but I don't think you have anything to worry about. It is odd that he won't answer messages and you've been waiting as long as you have but I have bought TONS of stuff from him and never had an issue. Best of luck man.

CJM
04-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Yea, that is very odd as he is usually a very good guy in terms of selling, shipping and such. Ive bought tons of stuff he has parted out and he always responded to me thru ebay promptly.

ozborn1
04-25-2013, 02:10 PM
GDH has always shipped out the same or next day for me. Always as advertised.

quad2xtreme
04-25-2013, 02:30 PM
same here. I'd be willing to bet I've bought stuff from him 20+ times with no issues. In fact, was thinking of getting a 400ex replacement engine from him instead of rebuilding the one I have.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
04-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Can you guys send him an email and ask him if he has a seat? I really need one. Not sure why he's not replying. I don't think he is a scammer, I just need him to respond!! I'm going to just buy a used 450r seat if this falls through, but need to know soon.