PDA

View Full Version : nerf bars

12-12-2001, 05:21 PM
hey I was looking to get some nerf bars for my 400 and I was just wondering if anybody has any suggestions ---I like the idea of the the mudguard on the ac propegs but I have heard they break off easy. So other than that are there any that will let me use my stock mudguards --I like to keep some mud off of me lol. And has anyone got any feedback on the stongest? Oh and I just got my WB eseries fits sounds and runs great --I highly recommend it.

12-12-2001, 06:15 PM
I got a set of AC std bars coming and I intend to use my stock mudgaurds ill let you know how it works and post some pics.
I would say the AC propegs are the best but I got a good deal on these bars and couldnt pass it up.

knighttime
12-12-2001, 06:51 PM
In my and a lotta other peoples opinion. You will not go wrong with the pro-pegs. The mudguards will not fall off if installed properly.

crday98
12-12-2001, 10:01 PM
there are already a billion threads on what nerfs are the best,try to look for them in with the search option.you might also have better luck if you asked in the "chassis forum".;)

12-14-2001, 08:40 AM
Whatever you do don't get DG nerfs!! I took mine off last night and I am going to throw them away !! They absolutly suck I am geting some AC propegs they kik@$$