PDA

View Full Version : chatsworth today

blasterkid
03-16-2003, 12:28 PM
hey where is that guy i rode with what is your name it is mike
the guys name is lenny

ralph2
03-16-2003, 01:16 PM
i was at chatsworth today,, youll prolly remeber me from when the ambulence had to come in, and the track was shut down for a few minute:D :D i was the kid who wrecked, stupid me, i sliped off my peg, ran over my leg, and from there on it was all downhill if you know what i mean ,,,,, but everything apears to be ok :confused: :confused: i still cant walk though

Ralph
03-16-2003, 01:21 PM
yup i was there 2, i was behing x20blaster02x and he ran over his foot and then he started tipping left right left right etc. and all the sudden it rolled right then the front wheel dug in cartwheeled then hit the rear tire got about 5 feet high on the rear wheel streight up and then rolled(sideways) to a stop. th fenders didnt eaven crack, well some of the light assembely, but we fixed it all normal looking, the only real damage is his left front wheel folded..

and then my other friend tried to bleed his breaks like the night before and he fed em up so he didnt ride cause he didnt have brakes so i rode bout an hour from start 2 finish and then we packed up again for the 2 hour ride home. its all good though i had fun first ride on my swingarm...

YamaWarr0121
03-16-2003, 01:35 PM
lrd you have the elka shocks on ur quad? or was that someone else..i was ther eon my black cannibal...with a raptor and a trailblazer...hmm i saw a lot of blasters..while i flew by them:cool:

deathman53
03-16-2003, 01:35 PM
I was there too. I didn't see the crash,but the kid was in alot of pain. hope he feel better. what was it there today all the a-holes were out. 3 times this kid on a banchee cut me off, even once when I was in 5th on my r. I was riding around on the track with my friends son(he was riding the lem 50) and the same guy cut the little kid off, so he could hit the jump(what a d*ck).

QuadTrix6
03-16-2003, 01:39 PM
good to hear your alright..what jump did you wreck on, i don't remember much jumps there just a bunch of tiny tabletops :confused:

Lenny's the MAN :cool: :blah

Ralph
03-16-2003, 01:39 PM
umm i hope i didnt vut any1 off but here is a pic of my quad, yes i have elka shocks and i saw u on yer dale, remember i turned my head? lol u passed me when i was leaving the track...

here is a pic

Ralph
03-16-2003, 01:41 PM
fergot the pic... he didnt realy wreck on the jump, it was that bumb on the streight away he landed and his foot slipped off and he rode it out for like 6 seconds and then the **** hit the fan...

here is the pic agian

QuadTrix6
03-16-2003, 01:45 PM
was marlin or derno24 (ron) down there, there good guys to ride with :cool:

LoneShadow2
03-16-2003, 02:28 PM
that is a sweet 400ex:eek2:

Ralph
03-16-2003, 02:58 PM
any1 else see us?

blasterkid
03-16-2003, 03:09 PM
what is lennys name on here i saw one kid crash but jump back on lenny is a great guy he took me like riding the trails and he even let me ride his quad:D

ralph2
03-16-2003, 03:16 PM
im so pissed that i wrecked because my quad is still being rebuilt from the winter, so i took my dads 400ex, and he specificly said dont wreck it,, and of coarse i wreck!!!!lol im lucky thats its only a bent rim on the quad though, it could have been alot worse, im also lucky i only have a hurt back, and pulled calf muscle, my injuries could have also been alot worse,,,, better luck next time i guess,,,, or i hope,,,

now i got to buy my dad new rims and ****,,, sucks for me,,:rolleyes: :confused2

deathman53
03-17-2003, 11:08 AM
it could have been alot worse, two years ago, I got hit by a dirtbike and broke my leg. I was out of work for 5 months and the first two were painfull. It took 6 months for a full recovery. whats is your blaster getting rebuilt to?

YamaWarr0121
03-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
umm i hope i didnt vut any1 off but here is a pic of my quad, yes i have elka shocks and i saw u on yer dale, remember i turned my head? lol u passed me when i was leaving the track...

here is a pic

haha yeah i was gettin that a lot that day..everyone was looking at me n asking questions..tell me when you guys go up again im only 20 minutes away ill head up sometime! (maybe when its a lil less busy)