PDA

View Full Version : Idaho MX/Glenns Fairy

seven
03-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Just got back from the race and it was a pretty good track but not very big jumps. They had one guy on a bike wreck and had to get life flighted out of course i got pics.

seven
03-16-2003, 11:59 AM
A 400 ex with a YZ 400 motor stuffed in it

seven
03-16-2003, 12:00 PM
MX banshee

seven
03-16-2003, 12:04 PM
Check out this pimp pit ride

seven
03-16-2003, 12:07 PM
The starting gate

seven
03-16-2003, 12:09 PM
I didnt get any quad action shots becouse i was videoing them. But here is part of the track with bikes on it.

QuadJunkies
03-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by seven
Just got back from the race and it was a pretty good track but not very big jumps. They had one guy on a bike wreck and had to get life flighted out of course i got pics. So the guy who bit it.. Did you know him>?Man, Im guessing he was in bad shape..:( I hope hes ok... Who all was there for the quad races? I would love to come watch a race sometime.

QuadJunkies
03-16-2003, 06:50 PM
A 400 ex with a YZ 400 motor stuffed in it How did that YZ400ex run?

seven
03-17-2003, 12:41 AM
That yz 400ex got the holeshot in front of the 330R and my frineds banshee plus they had some well built 440ex out there. He said he is wanting to sell it for like 9000.00$. All aftermarket including the frame. The guy that was life flighted had a severed hip hip bone socket. The little ball that connects your leg to your hip was broke completely off. There is a main vein that runs threw there and if it cut threw that he would die. Also i found out another guy from OMC race track was on the big track and went for one of the big jumps and is now paralized from the waste down. They dont know if he will walk again.

QuadJunkies
03-17-2003, 02:14 AM
That yz 400ex got the holeshot in front of the 330R and my frineds banshee plus they had some well built 440ex out there. He said he is wanting to sell it for like 9000.00$. All aftermarket including the frame. The guy that was life flighted had a severed hip hip bone socket. The little ball that connects your leg to your hip was broke completely off. There is a main vein that runs threw there and if it cut threw that he would die. Also i found out another guy from OMC race track was on the big track and went for one of the big jumps and is now paralized from the waste down. They dont know if he will walk again. Wow... that is too bad...:( poor guys..Was the guy that is paralized,did this happen recently??BTW,you going to quad wars still? WE will be there Fri. and were riding Weiser on Sat. if you want to ride...:)

seven
03-17-2003, 02:33 PM
He got hurt about three weeks ago. I am going to quad wars if i get free tickets or a pit pass. I will not pay for tickets. I might go to weiser on saturday but i wont know for sure till later on in the week. I got a 310 cylinder for my R and need to put it on.I also got a CT MX pipe on loan that i want to try out to. What time are you heading out there?

QuadJunkies
03-17-2003, 03:46 PM
He got hurt about three weeks ago. I am going to quad wars if i get free tickets or a pit pass. I will not pay for tickets. I might go to weiser on saturday but i wont know for sure till later on in the week. I got a 310 cylinder for my R and need to put it on.I also got a CT MX pipe on loan that i want to try out to. What time are you heading out there? We will prol go out about same time 10 am'ish?? Troy got another cll from Dave,it looks like 3 riders bailed out on the quad show,so Troy is in for sure,so we will ride early Sat to be back in time for Sat. show.. Ill look for you Fri. at the Quad Wars...;) BTW~~ very cool on the 310..:cool:

seven
03-18-2003, 02:45 AM
Dave called me last night and asked if I thought you guys would still be interested in doing it. Also, Last time they were here they did 2 shows on saturday. One was at like 12:00 or so. You might make sure they are not doing that again.

AndreS
03-18-2003, 09:29 PM
the track looks great. hopefully i can make it out that way sometime... my brother lives in boise, and my nephews have suggested visiting with the quad in tow... maybe this summer.

QuadJunkies
03-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by AndreS
the track looks great. hopefully i can make it out that way sometime... my brother lives in boise, and my nephews have suggested visiting with the quad in tow... maybe this summer. If you do come down,have them take you to St. Anthonys:D .You will have a blast:blah