04-15-2013, 03:41 PM
It is a B-boy vs Rodeo COMBO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAnMdaAACQg

trailrider894
04-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by WCRTeam
It is a B-boy vs Rodeo COMBO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAnMdaAACQg

ha ha this was hilarious... Kids this is how you don't do it!!

WCRTeam
04-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
ha ha this was hilarious... Kids this is how you don't do it!!

This is the jump test loll, after somes modification everything is perfect.

trailrider894
04-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Looks like a nice place to ride though, just hit that with all that bikes got next time and then we will be talking!!

Blodg
04-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Hardly a huge crash, my huge crashes involve an ambulance ride and hospital stay or surgery. That was more like a huge tip over. Nice looking jump and track.

fastredrider44
04-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Yep, pretty funny video. Where are you located?

jcs003
04-16-2013, 05:45 PM
the throttle is on the right. us it when you hit a jump.

john

slightlybent47
04-16-2013, 06:02 PM
You crashed because you failed to gas it on the landing. When you come up short you have to gas and pull up and back on the bars to keep the front from diving down and getting a seat bump that throes you off.

WCRTeam
04-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
You crashed because you failed to gas it on the landing. When you come up short you have to gas and pull up and back on the bars to keep the front from diving down and getting a seat bump that throes you off.

yes next time I will push it in rev limiter and maybe I need to ajust the shock rebound.

slightlybent47
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
You gassed it but it was too late.lol been there done that!
But the good news is you can see where you messed up and try to remember what to do the next time.
No doubt even if you had it pinned and pulled back on the bars, you would have cased it pretty hard.
How did you like doing a hand stand on the bars? Scary isn’t it?lol
I did that one time but I was able to gas it and luckily the bike caught up to me and I saved it.
But sadly other times I’ve done the same as you did.

JOHNDOE83
04-17-2013, 02:24 PM
That crash didnt look so huge or epic in anyway:ermm:

Please, try a lil harder next time.

It was pretty funny tho, I once got bucked on a little hill at a mx track, I flew over the bars hit "and jumped" over a hay bail "atleast 3ft of air" while flopping around back and forth on the fenders for a second then managed to get back on the atv when it landed, then I finally hit brakes and stopped rolling. I never let go of the handle bars the whole time.

Almost looked like I meant to do it that way.

After a quick look around not a single person had witnessed it and people were everywhere, I laughed my butt off so hard and knew since no one saw it, no one would believe it ever happend.

True story.