PDA

View Full Version : 50cc air cooled cylinder kit.....where to get one?

JoePA
04-15-2013, 07:29 AM
I picked up a DRR 50 over the weekend but it needs a complete top end...I mean everything including the cylinder head. I found a few 70cc upgrade kits but the class that we run in has to be 50cc. Anyoneone know where I can find a kit cheap? Also once I tear into this thing I'll need some advice on a base line as where to start with the cvt as well as the carb.I got it in boxes so I have a million pieces to put together.

Thanks
Joe.

brysn424
04-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Gary at Gforce Powersports. Great people. Hetrick racing has an awesome operation. Either will get u goin. If ur looking for used parts I have a malossi 50cc ac top end as well as a 20mm keihin carb I'd be willing to part with. I also have a stock cylinder piston and head. Lmk if ur interested. U would probably want to throw a ring on the piston as it has 2 races on it. And u would also need a gasket kit. Thinking I used what I had left. Lmk.

brysn424
06-21-2013, 05:57 PM
I picked up a DRR 50 over the weekend but it needs a complete top end...I mean everything including the cylinder head. I found a few 70cc upgrade kits but the class that we run in has to be 50cc. Anyoneone know where I can find a kit cheap? Also once I tear into this thing I'll need some advice on a base line as where to start with the cvt as well as the carb.I got it in boxes so I have a million pieces to put together.

Thanks
Joe.

I've got a malossi cylinder, head, piston, ring, and a 20mm mikuni carb just sitting in the trailer if you still Need it. Only has 2 or 3 races on it

raymo2486
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Does your 50 top end need anything? If no call me ASAP I need it 419-544-0102