PDA

View Full Version : updated pics of the 406! good ones 2

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 11:35 AM
well i took these with the good cam and scanner....

thanks for everything pappy... u da man...

and also the lrd is for sale;)

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 11:36 AM
now all it nees is some new rimz and tires and a new pipe:D

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 11:38 AM
:devil

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 11:39 AM
sry some of the pics are not good with shadows... i was in a hurry...:macho

ny300exrider
looks sweeeet

Ralph
and who paid u to take this POS? j/k looks nice...

Glow Plug
03-16-2003, 11:42 AM
awsome tommy :) what kind of pipe you going for once you sell your lrd?

400exRacerX
03-16-2003, 11:43 AM
Very nice! Your lucky too, you got no snow! We still got 6 inches on the ground down here.

250x#93
03-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Lookin good tommy, sure better than ur last pics, Can't wait to see that nice powdercoatin in person at Iron Valley:devil Wish I had a bike like that:o

Rip_Tear
03-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Looking real good Tommy, about time it was back together :D

Ride400
03-16-2003, 02:31 PM
looks good, your plastic would look good race cut.

Derek
03-16-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Brit220
awsome tommy :) what kind of pipe you going for once you sell your lrd?

Hes going with a HMF quiet core. I think. HAHAHA hes selling it cause its to loud.

I saw the pipe today and it is in great shape. Great buy.

Derek
03-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
let me know when the good pics get posted....I think you should have gone with a different color frame than red with the red plastics. I'm sure you see that now, but looks good for what experience ya have.......:D

here we go

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
let me know when the good pics get posted....I think you should have gone with a different color frame than red with the red plastics. I'm sure you see that now, but looks good for what experience ya have.......:D

do u always have to be a *******???? do u try to make people hate u????:o hey atleast my motor isn't in 40 pieces right now... should have bought a honda i thought u had more experience then that... wow ur cool now and u know what ur motor blowing up couldn't have happened to a better person buddy ol pal... wow ur cool i want to be just like u when i grow up

i like the red frame red plastic... i was goin to do yellow plastic on a red frame but i got a deal on a pipe i couldn't pass up so i went with that... personally i couldn't give a darn what u think...

yeah i'm goin to go with a hmf quite core pipe for it... i need to be sorta quite for where i ride... riding is limited enouf here for me and i don't want any more enemies...

03-16-2003, 03:23 PM
i think ur quad looks great tommy, dont make the terrible mistake of shaving your fenders too much and then blowing it up , i mean tommy your 406 gets more than 2hrs of running time after some motor work right? roflmao, ahh what goes around comes around

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 03:24 PM
i'm leaving the fenders full... i need full fenders for the gncc races...

03-16-2003, 03:26 PM
looking good tommy, sweet pics

03-16-2003, 03:27 PM
oh yeah i forgot, looks like the only thing thing u need now is tires and u can get out on the track and do some racing:cool:

Tommy 17
03-16-2003, 03:29 PM
tires will be on order very soon... i may actually order then b4 the pipe... i just found a sweet deal on some hyper rimz:eek: i'm gonna get 20 rear razrs and 21 front razrs... i think i'm gonna do more xc races then mx races this year... i dunno yet i'll see...

hey billy...wanna send our motors to trinity... i hear they do awesome motor work:rolleyes:

250x#93
03-17-2003, 08:30 AM
Seems like alaskaspeed always says something stupid:confused: :grr :huh :ermm:

FourFiftyFour
03-17-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Seems like alaskaspeed always says something stupid:confused: :grr :huh :ermm:

the only thing ive really seen him say is "stfu" i swear... i have hardly seen anything else written from him................ :huh

Extremeracer167
03-17-2003, 08:49 AM
stupid comments usually come from stupid ppl. :rolleyes: Looks good tommy

QuadRacer041
03-17-2003, 09:33 AM

thats ok tommy, i heard his new motor blew up already?
dont know if its true or not but, i think its kinda funny, :D

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 09:37 AM
thanks for the comments guyz and SEXY KARA!!!

it don't bother me really... hes a dumb@$$ and he hates me bc i've busted his balls for the 3 year old comments he makes a few times in the past... hes tryin to get back and make himself look cool i guess but just makes himself look stupider everyday... like i said b4 his motor blowin up couldn't have happened to a nicer person haha... mayb he will soon relize that noone thinks hes funny and that he needs to grow up and act like the 30 year old he is!!!!

250x#93
03-17-2003, 10:00 AM
30 years old and acts like that:eek:

03-17-2003, 10:56 AM
Looks like chit:rolleyes:

Nah it looks alright, who cares what that Arsehole says. Japan Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah :eek2:

Ben
03-17-2003, 11:28 AM

Keep the flaming off here please Alaska - no need to run other people's quads down for no reason :rolleyes:

Ben

quadfamily
03-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Your quad looks great Tommy. Everyone please ignore rude comments.

Ben
03-17-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Your quad looks great Tommy. Everyone please ignore rude comments.

I second that Quadfamily - great looking quad :)

CowsBitePeople
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Yeah that quad looks Great!!Good job....

MaTT....

tants
03-17-2003, 12:48 PM
i rekon that aint half bay, for yinz country fellows ;)

looks sweet tommy, cant wait for ruasch!!! nice powdercoat job ya got there

4punksdad
03-17-2003, 01:39 PM
.............:rolleyes:

03-17-2003, 02:00 PM
tommy ill trade u even my works for your elkas;) yours sits alot lower than mine:eek2:

Castor-426ex
03-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by quad041
thats ok tommy, i heard his new motor blew up already?
dont know if its true or not but, i think its kinda funny, :D

thats not very nice

Castor-426ex
03-17-2003, 02:01 PM
tommy its lookin good...did you pull the scoops?

03-17-2003, 02:02 PM
just let it go....that guy has made some very mean comments before im not even gonna say what it was about...the mods seem to be takin care of all the crap that use to go on.....

tants
03-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
.............:rolleyes:

:blah

Castor-426ex
03-17-2003, 02:08 PM
well im friends of both of them....so heres How i see it

the bickerin is funny...lol

but perhaps you guys take Alaska Seriously...when he isnt....
and then...the cryin begins...

They both have been bustin each others balls for a while

Tommy is a good guy as well...

im not sure how it all got started but anyways..

we all now that when you post a pic...expect criticism...

and I think Tommy took the criticism well...
and I think Alaska pointed out something and added some humor

to each their own...

but to those who wish bad things on people...they should expect the same to happen to them

4punksdad
03-17-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by tants
:blah

whats your reply here supposed to mean matrix?

tants
03-17-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
whats your reply here supposed to mean matrix?

nothing 3punks just joking around.

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 02:16 PM
alaska u can say i'm spineless if u want... but the number of people that think ur a ******* out numbers u by far buddy ol pal...

castor hes nothing but a kid... his humor is just play stupid and noone likes it... all he pointed out to me was that hes more immature then i thought...

thanks for all the good comments guyz... pappy did a sweet job!!!

i pulled off the tinner scoops bc i have to buy some tape to put around the frame where the mount on... i don't want pappys work gettin scratched up;) i rushed the pic so pappy could show a frame he did fully done on a quad... i got a few surprises left with it i just have to do them....

j.w guyz should i go with a red black or silver hmf pipe??? i was thinkin red again haha... i don't plan on having the plastic very long and it soon hopefully in 2 months will look like doug eichners quad

FourFiftyFour
03-17-2003, 02:17 PM
tommy.... want me to model on your quad when u get new plastics??????? HAHA :D

03-17-2003, 02:20 PM
there is a diff between being rude and giving a opinion.....and truth is whether we take him seriously or not hes annoying and rude and highly imature.... saying ]

let me know when the good pics get posted....I think you should have gone with a different color frame than red with the red plastics. I'm sure you see that now, but looks good for what experience ya have.......

thats flaming , saying looks good but u shaved a lil too much off your fenders is a opinion....

alaska....if i didnt know you were 30 or 40 id think u were 12 by the way u act on the internet, and if ur acting that way for giggles it shows u have the maturatity level of a 12 year old, and u keep going against the forum rules over and over, imo grow up and stay over at c dale riders

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 02:22 PM
perfectly said billy... finally someone else that agrees and sees it... hes been pushin it for awhile now i think...

sexy kara i think my quads 2 ugly for u;)

Castor-426ex
03-17-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
alaska u can say i'm spineless if u want... but the number of people that think ur a ******* out numbers u by far buddy ol pal...

castor hes nothing but a kid... his humor is just play stupid and noone likes it... all he pointed out to me was that hes more immature then i thought...

thanks for all the good comments guyz... pappy did a sweet job!!!

i pulled off the tinner scoops bc i have to buy some tape to put around the frame where the mount on... i don't want pappys work gettin scratched up;) i rushed the pic so pappy could show a frame he did fully done on a quad... i got a few surprises left with it i just have to do them....

j.w guyz should i go with a red black or silver hmf pipe??? i was thinkin red again haha... i don't plan on having the plastic very long and it soon hopefully in 2 months will look like doug eichners quad

wait....that castor part....you calling me a kid...and that my humor is just play stupid...??

im confused.....lmao...you two need to get along

Derek
03-17-2003, 02:24 PM
hell....if kara modeling you can expect me to be there.

Tommy why dont u ever put the beads on anymore?

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 02:26 PM
castor read... it says CASTOR HES NOTHING BUT A KID!!! no u... ur one of my cool friends from the site...

sry i don't get along with people that are 15 years older then me but act 15 years younger then me;)

FourFiftyFour
03-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
perfectly said billy... finally someone else that agrees and sees it... hes been pushin it for awhile now i think...

sexy kara i think my quads 2 ugly for u;)

LoL I didnt say so.... so sometime this summer sound good? :D

Derek
03-17-2003, 02:29 PM

Ok im going to have to correct you on this one.....Tommy is everything but spineless. Im with the kid alot. I know what he is and spineless defiantly doesnt come to my mind.

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 02:29 PM
derek i have the beadlocks off bc i'm not sure if i want to sale them for hypers and 20s for xc or keep them for mx... so theres no sense wasting tire and the chance of busting them up if i may wanna sale them...

03-17-2003, 02:32 PM
if u dont own a ex why come here to harass "kids" u dont like and cause trouble for the people who work to keep the site clean,dont waste your precious adult time toying with kids to get kicks there was no need to ruin this thread, tommy said nothin bout your quad, i said u shaved a lil too much off your fenders so when i post pics of mine say what u want it wont hurt me one bit

tommy i say go with a silver hmf pipe it will stand out nice against the red

Tommy 17
03-17-2003, 02:37 PM
i think i'm goin to go with the silver... i mayb just sold the pipe for 350$!!! in town... i hope this kid isn't lieing to me... i already had 3 people back out on me...