PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Rollers

bloodswet&gears
04-10-2013, 10:54 AM
WILL IT CAUSE A BALANCE ISSUE OR ANYTHING IF ROLLERS ARE USED LIKE 5 OF ONE WEIGHT AND 1 OF ANOTHER. OR MAYBE 2 OF ONE WEIGHT AND 4 OF ANOTHER? SHOULD THEY ALWAYS BE 3 & 3 STAGGERED? FOR THE 6 ROLLER VARIATORS IS WHAT I MEAN.

IM GONNA TRY IT ANYWAY. WOULD LIKE A FEW PEOPLES INPUT. BEEN STAGGERING 3 & 3.

hensonfamfun
04-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Nope. it works fine mixing. Next time I see ya at the track I can show you a few ways and combos.

bloodswet&gears
04-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by hensonfamfun
Nope. it works fine mixing. Next time I see ya at the track I can show you a few ways and combos.
ME & U TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE. ONE OF US DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE OTHER. YOU MAY HAVE TO DRAW ME A PICTURE. LOL.
WHAT I MEAN IS IF I HAVE 5-4G ROLLERS AND 1-2G ROLLER IN A 6 ROLLER VARIATOR, IT SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD TRY TO VIBRATE.

I KNOW PEOPLE USE LIKE 4-3.25 AND 2-3.0, BUT STILL MAKES ME LEARY. I WOULD RATHER HAVE 3-3.25 AND 3-3.0.

BIGGEST QUESTION WOULD BE AS LONG AS ALL 6 ROLLERS ARE IN THERE, IT DONT MATTER IF THEY ALL WEIGH DIFFERENT????????

AND BRADY, WHY CANT WE GET THE MR AWESOME TO STICK?? YOU ALREADY HAVE THE TATTOO?

hensonfamfun
04-10-2013, 11:54 AM
My awesomness has worn off. Im just old and unawesome!:devil: Yeah I thought we had discussed this before. (back to roller debate) You can mix and match and it will be fine. I have used 5 of one size and 1 of another. I have used 4 of one size and 2 of another. Like I said, I can show you at the next race I see you at. Others may have another suggestion but for me you can mix and match without any issues.

LT80
04-10-2013, 10:02 PM
"BIGGEST QUESTION WOULD BE"
It would be, WHAT TA HECK ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT!
Whack that caps button dude. Dam near blew my speakers out.:devil: j/k

My motors run 3-4-5-6 rollers. I can't buy aftermarket rollers for ther LT80 so we drill them to weight.
I know of guy that have just run the plastic and not the metal in the middle in 1 spot. All kinds of combo's.
NO PROBLEMO!!!!!!!!
Sorry, didn't mean to yell................:D :D :devil: :devil:

bloodswet&gears
04-11-2013, 07:18 AM
Sorry LT80. Just get LAZY sometimes. Or in a hurry.

Thanks guys for the replies.

LT80
04-11-2013, 07:52 AM
You know I was just kidding. :)