PDA

View Full Version : North Korea

dxcody
04-08-2013, 01:14 PM
So... What is everyone thinking about this whole situation ?

Think NK is still blowing smoke or do you think they are actually going to try something stupid?

Tye 6.7
04-08-2013, 02:25 PM
They should be bombed back to the Stone Age. IMO before they have a chance to do anything.

wickestangwv
04-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm betting if they do something stupid we will react swiftly and it will be quick. Hope they don't but they are doomed if they do.

OldGuyonaQuad
04-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Nothing more then rhetoric and posturing.

dxcody
04-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Supposedly experts are predicting.. IF THEY DO try something it will be Wednesday.

For some reason people keep bringing up the 10th of April..

I don't know.

The US is safe. I am not worried about our Home land at all.. I am worried about South Korea..

Because as much as we are hated by North Korea.. They hate South Korea way more than us.

CJM
04-08-2013, 04:04 PM
They arent that stupid. They know full well should they launch nukes they will literally be a parking lot in 15 mins.

Just showboating by an egotistical idiot leader.

dxcody
04-08-2013, 04:06 PM
RUN!

ben300
04-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol

Mtndew99
04-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Whatever they launch will be shot down if it can even go out of there boundaries. The us sent a stealth bomber along there boundaries and they didn't even know it happened so that shows alot

dxcody
04-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Honestly... I am not so sure they would get anything up in the air before we took action.. Weather the media/government wants us to know or not... We have undercover guys over in North Korea I am sure..

With the computer technology today, we could shut down all systems in North Korea before they had a chance to hit the launch button.

Let me put it this way... we could shut down the power, every computer system, and everything before they even knew we were there.

North Korea hasn't even designed a nuclear war head capable of reaching the US.. We have designed planes that can be from here to NK within a few hours.

quad2xtreme
04-08-2013, 07:00 PM
the biggest fear about NK would be their selling an unsophisticated nuke bomb to terrorists. More likely it would come to US via ship than a missile.

KKiowaTJ
04-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
the biggest fear about NK would be their selling an unsophisticated nuke bomb to terrorists. More likely it would come to US via ship than a missile.

X2

Blackmarket prices will be cheap to anyone who hates us. Why do the work yourself when you have a dozen ready to do it for you, And you reap ALL the benefits money and possible US bomb.

IIRC NK cant keep a rocket up for ****, So SK would be their own shot. But if SK fled asap, We could turn N/SK into a parking lot and forget the whole ****ing country and the problems and fear they put into some.

But as mentioned, By the time that comes, Unless the little fatass is going to light a fuse and run, It will never happen with a total country power and communication to the outside world. Just my opinion though, To each their own

madskrillz2
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Well I think he's just trying to make noise since he had "big shoes" to fill behind his dad. Not good shoes to fill by any means but I'm sure he probably feels like he needs make himself look like a bad guy like his father. He's just a young idiot most likely taking all his advice from his generals. What worries me is the Chinese. I don't care what anyone says, I don't trust those sneaky *******s. I feel like they may be behind some of it. Those computers that were hacked at the White House back in September and then the most recent hacking in South Korea were both traced back to China. Not just some random nerds apartment either, but a Chinese Army Unit. I'm sorry but that's pretty damn fishy to me.

madskrillz2
04-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by dxcody
Supposedly experts are predicting.. IF THEY DO try something it will be Wednesday.

For some reason people keep bringing up the 10th of April..

I don't know.

The US is safe. I am not worried about our Home land at all.. I am worried about South Korea..

Because as much as we are hated by North Korea.. They hate South Korea way more than us.

That's pretty ignorant. Have you not seen any of the propaganda films NK has put out? They're all about the US burning. Not only that but a big part of the reason they "hate" South Korea is because we have so many troops stationed there.

Honestly... I am not so sure they would get anything up in the air before we took action.. Weather the media/government wants us to know or not... We have undercover guys over in North Korea I am sure..

With the computer technology today, we could shut down all systems in North Korea before they had a chance to hit the launch button.

Let me put it this way... we could shut down the power, every computer system, and everything before they even knew we were there.

North Korea hasn't even designed a nuclear war head capable of reaching the US.. We have designed planes that can be from here to NK within a few hours.

You're also an expert on military technology? Please explain how we would go about shutting down an entire countries power grid without using any nukes ourselves.

wfo4rv
04-08-2013, 10:13 PM
china scares the **** outta me... any day now i think...they are also very secrative

slightlybent47
04-08-2013, 11:47 PM
I don’t see what all the fuss is about. It’s just another little country wanting attention and there doing a little saber rattling, in order to get it.
Or maybe the US is giving them the attention they want, to divert attention away from something else.
Ether way I’m not the least bit worried about it.

Everybody needs to calm down and see it for what it really is.

JOHNDOE83
04-09-2013, 06:23 AM
We flew a un-anounced, non public nuke test run with a stealth bomber over their country.

So thats why they are pissed off "now" anyway. Also because we told them they couldnt have nukes.

So now their like, well we "will" announce our nuclear test run and you cant stop us.

Unfortunatly if you really wanted to nuke america, all youd have to do is run a "test" and accidently drop one.

Atleast thats how I would think it could happen.

chronicsmoke
04-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Or maybe the US is giving them the attention they want, to divert attention away from something else.
Ether way I’m not the least bit worried about it.

Everybody needs to calm down and see it for what it really is.

DINGDINGDING just more US propaganda. Do yourselves a favor and don't take news channels as gospel.

ben300
04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
DINGDINGDING just more US propaganda. Do yourselves a favor and don't take news channels as gospel.

exactly....its all distractions from the enconmy, the budget, and the jobs.....

the news is so busy pumping up the gay rights and the gun control debates, and is not reporting things like how the president was supposed to submit his national budget on Frebruary 1st, and its not over two months later and he hasnt hinted at submitting anything...

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 10:50 AM
You can’t trust the “lame street media”. They have there own agenda and it would not surprise me one bit if the government has there finger on the media as well.

dxcody
04-09-2013, 11:33 AM
madfag I have learned by now that you just enjoy pissing people off.. So if you could NOT reply on any of my threads.. That'd be great.

KKiowaTJ
04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by ben300
exactly....its all distractions from the enconmy, the budget, and the jobs.....

the news is so busy pumping up the gay rights and the gun control debates, and is not reporting things like how the president was supposed to submit his national budget on Frebruary 1st, and its not over two months later and he hasnt hinted at submitting anything...

Spot on, They are pulling you away from the true problems WE have in our country.

The HNIC has no budget or ? anything for that matter except spend, Spend and spend some more. Vacations and golfing with tiger woods. He's an idiot who got the country to believe his bull**** and now its backfired on them.
Day late and a dollar short now, Stuck with the POS until 16' unless somthing great happens and he dies, That would be americas best day.

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
madfag I have learned by now that you just enjoy pissing people off.. So if you could NOT reply on any of my threads.. That'd be great.

I'm sorry you can't handle someone telling you you're clueless about something. I mean at least go read up on something before you just pull stuff outta your ***.

dxcody
04-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh boy because I don't feel the need to explain myself that our technology is beyond any other country?

K. Bye now.

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Oh boy because I don't feel the need to explain myself that our technology is beyond any other country?

K. Bye now.

No because you're making ignorant statements you know nothing about. What you just said is also pretty ignorant. You must be a spy that knows what everyone else has.....pfffff

derekhonda
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
No because you're making ignorant statements you know nothing about. What you just said is also pretty ignorant. You must be a spy that knows what everyone else has.....pfffff

Yay let's piss off the last couple of members on here!

Here's a question for you...do you have proof they can't? If ya don't, then your theory is no more correct than his theory!

dxcody
04-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Everyone knows, that our military is more advanced than we know.

If a drone can fly 35,000 ft in the air and see how many people there are, read computers, hack information, deactivate missiles, ... I think they can shut the power off to the entire North Korean military base ..

That is all I was pointing out. I really felt no need to explain anything.

Have you ever seen the show Future Weapons? How about anything on the Military channel?

Because you will really see what I am talking about if you watch some of the Military Technology shows on there.

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yay let's piss off the last couple of members on here!

Here's a question for you...do you have proof they can't? If ya don't, then your theory is no more correct than his theory!

I actually was saying it was ignorant to say they hate south korea more than us. But no I don't have proof. My point is we're not going to do anything that extreme without being struck first. Doing something like that would start a **** storm of other worldly problems.

dxcody
04-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Ok... You have explained yourself...

NOW can you PLEASE stay off my thread ?

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Ok... You have explained yourself...

NOW can you PLEASE stay off my thread ?

I thought you were supposed to stop responding like 2 posts ago?

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Everyone knows, that our military is more advanced than we know.

If a drone can fly 35,000 ft in the air and see how many people there are, read computers, hack information, deactivate missiles, ... I think they can shut the power off to the entire North Korean military base ..

That is all I was pointing out. I really felt no need to explain anything.

Have you ever seen the show Future Weapons? How about anything on the Military channel?

Because you will really see what I am talking about if you watch some of the Military Technology shows on there.

So there's just one NK military base? I'll be damn. What are we freaking out for then? You watch Future Weapon AND the Military channel? Woah sorry I ever tested your knowledge

KKiowaTJ
04-09-2013, 03:49 PM
The thing i find sad, Is the women's army in china is bigger than all of ours.

Technology, Thats funny because we would not be driving ANY cars as their computers come from japan/china unless you drive an 75' chevy and you still have some overseas parts oem.

They have always been more advanced in technology. They have been cranking out 300+ HP in 4cyl cars for decades and were just now getting close.

We have the upper hand, But its daily things we take for granted. Like the farm kid who is deadly with a shotgun, Hand him a riffle and see how many drop. They will only **** themselves if they try, Ask the jap's how their attempt went!

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by KKiowaTJ

Technology, Thats funny because we would not be driving ANY cars as their computers come from japan/china unless you drive an 75' chevy and you still have some overseas parts oem.

They have always been more advanced in technology. They have been cranking out 300+ HP in 4cyl cars for decades and were just now getting close.

We have the upper hand, But its daily things we take for granted. Like the farm kid who is deadly with a shotgun, Hand him a riffle and see how many drop. They will only **** themselves if they try, Ask the jap's how their attempt went!

Damn right lol

dxcody
04-09-2013, 04:22 PM
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT STAY OFF MY DAMN THREAD DUDE!

You sure keep coming back to try and stir the pot!

I will just have pappy close it.. Because that is going to be the only thing to shut you up.

dxcody
04-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I thought you were supposed to stop responding like 2 posts ago?

Why would I stop responding on MY thead?

Talk about ignorance.

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by KKiowaTJ

It’s not that we don’t have that technology or that we can’t produce it. We simply out source it to other countries that can produce it at a lower cost.
As far as cars go we can produce a car that gets 100mph with lots of HP to go with it. The problem is our government imposes restrictions on smog and clean air so with all that technology in place the millage suffers. Plus you add the fact that a large part of our industry depends on oil. If all of the sudden everyone gets 100mph a big part of our economy would collapse.
You go to the UK and rent a VW Jetta and it gets 80mpg because there’s no anti pollution devices on there cars.

Where I live in the seventies the smog was so bad you couldn’t see 5 miles because of all the smog. Today some 40 years later there are 10 times the amount of cars on the road, but the “visible smog” is gone.
Notice I said “visible” most of the devices that reduce smog, don’t really reduce it, it just makes it invisible to the necked eye.

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 05:14 PM
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT STAY OFF MY DAMN THREAD DUDE!

You sure keep coming back to try and stir the pot!

I will just have pappy close it.. Because that is going to be the only thing to shut you up.

Because it's funny?

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Why would I stop responding on MY thead?

Talk about ignorance.

Well you did say "K bye" like a 14 year old girl.

dxcody
04-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Well you did say "K bye" like a 14 year old girl.

Maybe because I thought you were going to shut your trap and leave like I asked you?

Hmm.. that would only make sense!

:devil:

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Maybe because I thought you were going to shut your trap and leave like I asked you?

Hmm.. that would only make sense!

:devil:

Why would I leave because you asked me? This is an open forum right? It's not like I hacked into your thread or anything. Wait you must have some intel from the Military Channel that says I did. Lmao

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 06:02 PM
It sounds like both of you are determined to get in to last word. Everyone has there own opinion and is entitled to voice it.
Now let’s see who the bigger man is, and drop the arguing and get back on topic. Let those that read your post decide if your opinion has merit.

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 06:07 PM
I just think it's entertaining. Couldn't help myself

300ex_#387
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM

derekhonda
04-09-2013, 07:39 PM
I'd have to brush up on my history, but my take, is nothing happens...or everything happens and we all die.

You'd have to do my research for me on the nuclear proliferation treaty.

Basically, we are barred from using nuclear weapons....unless....another country sends theirs our way. If NK has 'em, and wants to launch. Rest assured...we'll send ours back for whatever that's worth.

Since its unknown if they have them...and even more unlikely they'll use them...I don't believe that the case.

History will also tell us that NK has a habbit of trying to play the school yard bully. One punch would send them crying to mommy...but sadly it's not that easy.

USA has already began de-escalating the situation today. NK will follow suit as long as it will bring in foreign money and other aids.

Then...we will re-visit this exact same scenario...next year.

and...when we re-visit this scenario next year...the only thing that might have changed...is you guys might have grown up!

Point - Derek

madskrillz2
04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I'd have to brush up on my history, but my take, is nothing happens...or everything happens and we all die.

You'd have to do my research for me on the nuclear proliferation treaty.

Basically, we are barred from using nuclear weapons....unless....another country sends theirs our way. If NK has 'em, and wants to launch. Rest assured...we'll send ours back for whatever that's worth.

Since its unknown if they have them...and even more unlikely they'll use them...I don't believe that the case.

History will also tell us that NK has a habbit of trying to play the school yard bully. One punch would send them crying to mommy...but sadly it's not that easy.

USA has already began de-escalating the situation today. NK will follow suit as long as it will bring in foreign money and other aids.

Then...we will re-visit this exact same scenario...next year.

and...when we re-visit this scenario next year...the only thing that might have changed...is you guys might have grown up!

Point - Derek

See that's the problem is they just continue to do this over and over. It's like a little brat that doesn't get what he wants in the store so he whines and whines until he gets it.

derekhonda
04-09-2013, 08:07 PM
As long as the US is willing to give aid, in lieu of war to a country like this, so goes the cycle.

If you don't like it, sign up!

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Stop and think for a moment. Do you really think a small country stuck on a small peninsula with only one nuke would start a nuclear war?
No mater how good there conventional weapons are and how many ground troops they have. There’s no way there using nukes.
Not only could we turn there country into glass, if we chose to. We could totally wipe out most of there army with drones.
But before that the entire world would condemn such an act and that country would be cut off from the free world till they wise up.
That’s what most of this is all about, sanctions that have been imposed on there country because they continue to try to become a nuclear country.

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 09:18 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/6r6blc.jpg

dxcody
04-09-2013, 10:43 PM
I remember back when I was younger.. like 5th grade.. They did this. Like said they were going to Nuke everyone.

Everyone always says the same thing... "They wont use one... But they might sell one to someone who would."

slightlybent47
04-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Russia has already let some of there nuclear materials disappear. It’s just a mater of time till terrorist get there hands on it. Question is, "who" and what would be the most likely target?

dxcody
04-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Russia has already let some of there nuclear materials disappear. It’s just a mater of time till terrorist get there hands on it. Question is, "who" and what would be the most likely target?

Where do you think North Korea is getting their ideas.

lol Idk if that is valid or not.. but it sounded good.

slightlybent47
04-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Who knows, some of NK nuclear material and some tecnoligy may very well come from Russia.

madskrillz2
04-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Not only that but all this NK business is taking attention away from Iran. They just recently opened a new uranium mine. If they ever start enriching uranium for weapons use, look out. They're the ones that are crazy/dumb enough to actually do it. They're the type to get themselves blown up and not care.

dxcody
04-10-2013, 01:05 PM
70 virgin dudes waiting on them lol

trailrider894
04-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Personally I think its all talk, and if something does happen it'll be a swift and quite takedown of NK by the U.S. I'm not opposed to going over and fighting, I am actually hoping that I get the chance to go over there. The pay is good and I could use some time away from this place. I'm not scared of NK in anyway, its not worth losing sleep over. A single larger joint military base could probably wipe Korea off the map all by itself.