PDA

View Full Version : 2009 ktm 505 sx pro level race quad

blakews6
04-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I have a 2009 ktm 505 sx pro level race quad for sale. The bike was just recently finished from a ground up rebuild. This bike is in showroom condition. Every bearing, seal, working part, or damaged part was replaced. every part is powdercoated, polished, or cleaned to perfection. The bike hour meter shows 8.6 hours. unless noted all parts below were brand new at that time. I have a little over 20k in the bike so please no low ball offers. i am asking $8500. I am only selling it because i got hurt pretty bad and can not ride for a while so i want to start a new project to pass the time. i would consider a trade for honda and some cash or a new model 250f dirt bike and cash. If you come look at the bike or i ship it to you and it not as clean as described i will cover your travel cost or cover the cost to ship it back text 832-250-7670

chassis-all parts new unless noted. all bearings, bushings, or ball joints brand new

stock frame-original frame with title. new ktm orange coat
walsh long travel arms candy purple coat
stock swing arm.ktm bill chain guide bracket and td chain guide. all balls bearings. candy purple coat
rath pro serries nerfs with ponster peg. candy purple coat
rath grab bar and front bumper. candy purple coat
precision stabilizer-1 season of use
pep built wp shocks. tripple rate front. dual rate rear. one season old. just freshened. new ktm orange coat on spings 190 lb a class mx set up( these are great shocks)
ktm bill race harnes-no key
oem front and rear fenders-white. oem side shrouds black
quad tech carbon hood
ftr custom graphics-ernie at ftr can print name plates with your info on them to exchange
jet trim seat cover with kevlar sides
renthal gold atv x ring chain
sidewinder sprocket
rpm dominator II axle
rpm tapered bearing carrier
new pivot bolt and nut
dwt wheels flat black
maxxis yellow lable tires
hubs coated flat black new all balls bearings
streamline brake pads
pro taper fat bars
oury clamp grips
ktm bill batt re locate box and wiring

engine-every bearing seal is new. all other parts are new unless noted and if they are not new they have been completely frehend up

ktm oem 505 piston-new
ktm oem 505 cylinder decked .012 for 13.5 ratio with stock piston-new
pro x rod and bearing-new
crankshaft-freshend by rage atv
crower victory intake cam-new
rage atv full race port and valve job-used head port job new
rage atv 43mm race carb-used carb race prep and bore new
tjm manual chain guide-new
wiesco main bearings-new
wiesco billet basket and honda fibers-new
transmision-rebuilt and freshened
oil pumps-new
ktm bill race exhaust
very very strong motor!

blakews6
04-06-2013, 09:41 PM
I cant seem to get pictures downloaded for some reason so text and i can text or email pictures if you are interested

k7mm
04-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Great description.
This is going to make someone a great quad.Too bad you could'nt just tuck it away somewhere until you get better and can feel confident riding it again.
Out of site out of mind.It really works!!!
Keith

blakews6
04-19-2013, 09:13 PM
it really is a great bike and i have a ton of blood, sweat, and cash in it. I am actually thinking of doing just that, put in in storage and forget i have it. Its always hard to sell something like this, you never get anywhere near what you have in it and when it rolls out in someone elses truck you always hate your self for it!