PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 06+ 450r Exhaust

Rohr397
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust system, basically anything that is reasonably quiet, isn't busted up, and has a spark arrestor (or at least the spark arrestor is still available for purchase somewhere). Really any brand is good though I'm not too sure I'd buy a DMC or Big Gun if I have another option. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, it can have a small dent or scratches or a faded out badge, and it could be one of the older designs like the Dr.D SS or the original HMF, doesn't matter. If it's a usable pipe and it's not some hacked up shorty exhaust or some super cheap can, then it's all good. Reason I'm so open to buying just about anything is that I only have $150, I absolutely cannot afford to spend over that amount.

If you've got an old exhaust lying around you'd wanna let go for $150 (including shipping) post up a picture of it and we'll talk from there. Don't hate either, I'm not looking for a nice shiny Sparks or Dasa full pipe, just a slip on that will give it a better sound and a little extra grunt. Thanks.

scrappy3
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Pm sent

Rohr397
04-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Not saying you didn't send one, but I still haven't gotten it yet, I'll keep checkin though! Inbox is empty too :confused:

Rohr397
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Replied to you

gator_1234
04-10-2013, 12:02 AM
Got a hmf I will sell you.