PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha Not

IOWAracer
04-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Any one else see Transworld Mx April fools joke? If not here you go, makes me sick that its such a joke to bike guys:/

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000145972/features/transworld-media-announces-transworld-quadcross/

chronicsmoke
04-04-2013, 12:34 PM
This nuke the quad **** is getting old.. the only kids that say anything at the track are on race ready 250fs and are still getting passed by the quads CR80s and it makes them mad.

I've seriously never had a fast bike rider hate on quads.. just the posers.

Nothing better than roosting a 'brotocross' fag in a berm, shuts them up real quick ;)

89trx250r
04-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Yeah its never anyone who can actually ride the dirtbike, its always the little *****es who think its cool to talk **** when they cant even ride their bike let a lone a quad.

zyoung04
04-05-2013, 04:24 AM
I agree this nuke the quads thing got wore out last year. We traveled to a track close to here at home one weekend and these 15yr olds thought it was cool to talk all this crap thru facebook bcuz we had mentioned there was quads coming. Well we roll in and there was about 30 bikes to us 7 quads. We get out and not one word was said to anyone in our group. So what's that tell ya? The opposite of that no fear sticker made years ago........SKEERED unless their behind a keyboard. Everyone has to love the keyboard bad asses.

quad2xtreme
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM
Having ridden both now, I can say without a doubt that quad riders are friendlier, stick together more, help out a fellow rider in need more, and have less concern about acting like they ride at a pro level.

Bike guys really complain about track conditions a lot too. It needs to be smooth as a golf course at all times. IMO, the reason Alessi can't hang to the end is his old man grooms the track for him every time he practices. Dude is fast when the track is smooth. He can't handle a rough track as well as the other pro riders. You have to be able to ride all conditions. Yep, even hard pack with loose dust and soil on top. Quad riders are generally just happy to have a place to ride. :)

This will piss a few people off who haven't tried to master both but I will say one thing...there are more individual skills that have to be mastered on a bike to be an expert rider. My brother can jump on a quad one week a year and ride pretty damn well I have to say. No way he can do that on a bike.

KKiowaTJ
04-05-2013, 11:53 AM
I have rode both and ride with both. If you sit and *****, You cant ride a real track anyway. If you talk ****, Im gonna blow your lines and then punt you off into the grand stands and laugh doing it.

I rode bikes along side quads for years and had fun. It takes a man to ride a bike, Plain and simple. You have to man handle them, throw them around and use whats not there and hope it holds. If you need a line to follow, Go pose at your truck or wheelies in the lot.

MX is phyical both ways and i still do it old school, Either line up and race me, Or ill come over and make you my ***** in front of your little bike boy friends if you wont ride.

I have been in both boots, Just go ride or pack up and GTFO. If you want to talk **** my knuckles will help with that gap.

chronicsmoke
04-05-2013, 01:28 PM
I've never understood the whole "quads ruin the track" either.. if anything we smooth it out for them.

I was at a sand track (SDL in Ontario) last year and in one 90 degree corner the primary line was an outside berm line for the bikes. I kept railing the inside line and pushed up a little berm and had some bike thank me for giving them a decent inside line :p

A quad rider made some bike riding friends that day, who'da thunk huh?

I tried my buddies CRF450 with a CR125 in it and I really want a bike now

CJM
04-05-2013, 02:43 PM
If anything I think the bikes tear stuff up worse than the quads when they rail a corner. Ride what ya want-so long as you dont say anything about me or my quad I dont care.

muddy400EX
04-05-2013, 07:47 PM
oh man, me and my cuz were at the track last week, only 2 quads among 15ish bikes

we could feel the hate, everyone staring as we unload, i heard one say "that's all we need,hur hur" with a stupid chuckle

and my cuz said when one loaded up and was headin out, he looked over at us and muttered "douche bags"

none of them were any good either, just a bunch of squids

and the great part, we didnt even ride the damn track! we were in the woods the whole time, dont wanna mess up their precious lines, mx guys complain like a little girl

if you want a perfect track, get a streetbike and ride pavement

and i ride bikes too, i love bikes. just sucks the riders are such cocky a holes

chucked
04-06-2013, 04:48 AM
Why doesnt someone good at photoshop make one similar like this but about bikes?

wfo4rv
04-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by chucked
Why doesnt someone good at photoshop make one similar like this but about bikes?
transworld brotocross

quadrcr161
04-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Bikes actually do more damage, had a track owner tell me this, right after he kicked the quads out saying there wasn't enough quad support. Look at what they do to the sx tracks, ruts in jumps, landings and can smooth out a set of whoops by creating so many ruts. Well no one is going to buy, build and own a race ATV if there is only one place to ride or go ride 12 laps at a race. More places to ride mean more riders, if we cut the number of bike tracks and limit their time you will see less bike riders.

chucked
04-06-2013, 10:57 AM
How to rebuild your forks halfway through a race

KKiowaTJ
04-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by wfo4rv
transworld brotocross

X2
'The flatbill edtition'

Mom/Dad: What to buy your poser child pg. 3

Are you tired of getting dirty at the track?: pg. 4

Flatbillin' with your bro-hoe's: pg. 5

That would sum it up for a rag of all 10 pages, 5 flat/bro tech and the rest ghey gear to match your sticker kit.

zyoung04
04-08-2013, 02:27 AM
I can remember one thing that was said over facebook that left me kinda scratching my noggin. There was a few goin back and forth well one kid decided to say "quads dry the track out alot faster" can someone explain? Then one guy decided to call us the "blacks of mx" lol whatever that means

Zakradu398
04-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by zyoung04
I can remember one thing that was said over facebook that left me kinda scratching my noggin. There was a few goin back and forth well one kid decided to say "quads dry the track out alot faster" can someone explain? Then one guy decided to call us the "blacks of mx" lol whatever that means

Moisture evaporates from the surrounding dirt and enters the atmosphere.

chronicsmoke
04-08-2013, 11:29 AM
quick MS Paint job, lol

KKiowaTJ
04-08-2013, 11:44 AM

That kid wrote a check his *** cant cash. 'Blacks of mx' lol, He would last less than a minute after i herd that come out of his cum dumpster.
Id make it a point to send him home in a meat wagon laughing the whole time with hopes he never rides again or ill wait for him to come back and give him more.

Then again, All the people who run their mouth, Sit at their truck and look cool and have no clue how to ride anyway. Just a bunch of punk *** kids that will run if a person confronts them.

ben300
04-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by KKiowaTJ
That kid wrote a check his *** cant cash. 'Blacks of mx' lol, He would last less than a minute after i herd that come out of his cum dumpster.
Id make it a point to send him home in a meat wagon laughing the whole time with hopes he never rides again or ill wait for him to come back and give him more.

Then again, All the people who run their mouth, Sit at their truck and look cool and have no clue how to ride anyway. Just a bunch of punk *** kids that will run if a person confronts them.

KKiowaTJ
04-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ben300

Im not a fan of people who talk **** for no reason. I never and stood up for quads when i rode bikes. We are not hurting anything any worse then they are. Just like brand whores who spend more time talking **** than showing why you have that opinion.

Oh well, people will always have **** to talk, but im always willing to back mine up if i enter that situation. Not sit and call names like an arm chair quarterback. To each their own

zyoung04
04-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
Moisture evaporates from the surrounding dirt and enters the atmosphere.

I think u missed my point I know that but how does a quad dry out dirt any quicker than a bike does? Dirt will dry out no matter if a quad or bike either one rides on it.

Zakradu398
04-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Quads turn more dirt, subjecting it to more sunlight.

muddy400EX
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I think u missed my point I know that but how does a quad dry out dirt any quicker than a bike does? Dirt will dry out no matter if a quad or bike either one rides on it.

they will say anything to make a valid reason to hate quads. ive heard experienced riders say if anything, they halp the track. smoothing it out, kinda like grooming it

BlasterEaten250
04-09-2013, 11:02 PM
I've ridden quads my entire life and still do...but I will say that on a bike, tracks get 10x harder to ride when quads ride them (when it's not watered). It's when people roost all the soft dirt on top of flat corners and all that is left is a hard as concrete base layer of dirt. That makes cornering a lot more difficult on a bike. Not complaining...just saying that there is some truth to what they say.

dxcody
04-10-2013, 12:42 AM
I have no doubt that quads mess up the track somewhat for the Bikes..

But what about how dirt bikes leave a 10" rut in corners, that can cause a quad to flip?

It really seems to me that it isn't any of the XC guys that talk shi* but all the MX guys.

ben300
04-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
I have no doubt that quads mess up the track somewhat for the Bikes..

But what about how dirt bikes leave a 10" rut in corners, that can cause a quad to flip?

It really seems to me that it isn't any of the XC guys that talk shi* but all the MX guys.

one race series i run (PAXC), the races are on saturdays and big bikes run at 11 and big quads run at 2. the bikes destroy the track. they leave the biggest ruts some times. all single track, right in the middle of our line. some times the ruts are so deep i dont know how they get through them....

but i guess thats what you have when you have anywhere between 80-100 quads and the bikes have 200+ every race

ben300
04-10-2013, 06:07 AM
what is nice though about following the bikes is that even if the trail is not marked at all, you definitely know which way to go. thats for sure