PDA

View Full Version : Kids with No Fear

TRX250X
03-16-2003, 06:51 AM
I saw tons of little kids riding yesterday at Badlands. The best was a little guy about 4 or 5 on a trx 90. I could tell it had nerf bars, a pipe, and some other mods done to it. And this little guy was afraid of nothing. He was going up hills and just flying around on that little thing. The best is when he found a good place to jump it. He was getting about 3 feet of air. I saw him land wrong one time and he rolled it. A couple of guys went over towards him (i suppose his dad was one), but he jumped up and flipped it back over and kept right on going. When I have kids I hope they are like that. It was great.

HoNdAdude48
03-16-2003, 07:13 AM
lmao thats pretty cool i think, i dont want one of those computer nerd kids lol, i wanna buy him a trx 90 & fix it up & like cut tha fenders & ***** lol, thinkl that would be pretty cool. lil kids are funny man

FourFiftyFour
03-16-2003, 07:23 AM
most little kids like that have no fear until they have their first bad wreck, ive seen it happen quite a bit especially with the little dirtbike kids, ive seen this one little 65 rider clearin everything with this little bike... it was crazy then they have a bad wreck and they are shaken up and rattled. But I think startin kids out early is the thing to do these days... if not they are gonna be so far behind everyone else.

AtvMxRider
03-16-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
lmao thats pretty cool i think, i dont want one of those computer nerd kids lol, i wanna buy him a trx 90 & fix it up & like cut tha fenders & ***** lol, thinkl that would be pretty cool. lil kids are funny man

Computer nerds make alot of money......;)

03-16-2003, 09:12 AM
Your scared until you roll your quad or something, and then you relize that it doesnt hurt that much :)

Glow Plug
03-16-2003, 09:18 AM
kids are carzy until they get their first wreak they are shanken up for a bit give em a week or so there going 110% again until they wreak agani etc etc

hessianmx111
03-16-2003, 09:46 AM
theres this kid at blackrock mx who rides a ktm65 and hits all the jumps even the 65-70 foot uphill double its unreal. the only jump i havent seen him hit was the 50 or so footer right out of a turn but hey the quads cant hit that either so thats really good. but yeah kids are crazy most give up after a wreck for a while then they slowly build back to where they were and eventually surpass that level because they learn from their mistakes

03-16-2003, 10:37 AM
sounds like this dude i know, hes like 6 years old, he rides a ktm65, and he hits 60 footers without fear that nobody even the guys that are all talk on the yz 426's even wont hit, while theyre bikes have all the mods, his bike is stock lol

theres something about ktm 65's that make lil dudes look hella fast
:D

03-16-2003, 10:39 AM
plus those things got like 20 hp stock, they weigh a lot less (have way better suspention) compared to an XR50, why would you want that when you could have a ktm 65?

03-16-2003, 10:44 AM
haha little kids are sometimes little bad asses

trx400ex
03-16-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
theres this kid at blackrock mx who rides a ktm65 and hits all the jumps even the 65-70 foot uphill double its unreal. the only jump i havent seen him hit was the 50 or so footer right out of a turn but hey the quads cant hit that either so thats really good. but yeah kids are crazy most give up after a wreck for a while then they slowly build back to where they were and eventually surpass that level because they learn from their mistakes

wheres a 65-70 foot jump at blackrock? did they just build one? i havent been there for a year or so....have you seen it recently?

Stevie-D
03-16-2003, 11:11 AM
:( my lil brother (5) is gonna get his first quad this spring\summer.
the kid is hell bent on a "green" quad(greens his favorite color:rolleyes: ) so im thinkin the best for him would be a kfx80(clone of the lt80) its auto, whereas the trx90 is a 3 speed, which he aint ready for.
i think that he will be pretty crazy on it. compared to me, hes lucky..he gets his very own quad when hes 5, and i had to wait til i was like 7 to get a minibike. o well

Stevie-D
03-16-2003, 11:14 AM
hey hessian...what happened to Pinchy McPimp?

Glow Plug
03-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
plus those things got like 20 hp stock, they weigh a lot less (have way better suspention) compared to an XR50, why would you want that when you could have a ktm 65?

20 hp ! stock god that's crazy, and what does a 400ex put out like 24 lol, but anyway those ktm 65 's are the ***** when it comes to the mini bike mx i really have to start going to the mx races this year :)

CHAUNCY
03-16-2003, 01:06 PM
Ktm 65's are awesome. Lots of travel and fun to watch the little kids on them at supercross.

hessianmx111
03-16-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
wheres a 65-70 foot jump at blackrock? did they just build one? i havent been there for a year or so....have you seen it recently?
i think its 65-70 feet its kinda hard to judge its the second hill going up one of my buddies said it was 65 so i dont know i just went on what he said

hey hessian...what happened to Pinchy McPimp?

well pinchy's on spring break down in panama city putting those pinchers to good use if ya know what i mean :D he should be back in a while

Nausty
03-16-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 250xChick
most little kids like that have no fear until they have their first bad wreck, ive seen it happen quite a bit especially with the little dirtbike kids, ive seen this one little 65 rider clearin everything with this little bike... it was crazy then they have a bad wreck and they are shaken up and rattled. But I think startin kids out early is the thing to do these days... if not they are gonna be so far behind everyone else.

yah I was the same way, I grew up riding and I wasn't affraid of anything and I was never affraid so I never paniced or anything until I had a real bad wreck and I relized I wasn't invincible and since then:grr I know a 10 year old kid who is exactly like me personallity wise and riding wise and just last fall he broke his femur and now its like bad luck is just following the kid. Hes fast on the berms and stuff but hes always panicing and doesn't have much confidence anymore and is always out of rythem.