PDA

View Full Version : Just another video

thequadfather+2
04-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Just a little project I have been working on for Jordan. The forum was a little dead so I thought I would throw it out there. some of you guys may have already seen it on youtube when I put it up a couple days ago. He started crossfit back during Christmas and has worked pretty hard, put on 6 pounds and hasnt missed a single workout so I used some of that footage to build his video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7VF2gMbD4pU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Logan #34's Dad
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Cool Bruce. Logan and I started CrossFit about a year ago. He had to slow down the workouts due to wrestling through the winter but is back at it two days a week and Greco wrestling two more days. I'm still hitting it 3 days a week....people think I'm crazy when I get to talking about it but they just don't understand what a great workout it is...especially for MX.
I know for a fact that Logan will NEVER get tired in just 4 laps...

thequadfather+2
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Jordan says he feels great. He is on 2 days/week right now and your right, hands down, the best workout I have seen. Usually there are about 4 guys in his group so he gets allot of attention from the coach during the session. He didnt even get to touch a weight his first month, he worked on form and motion with a pvc pipe, box jumps, wall balls, running and rowing. He hits the scales before each workout and they track it on a grease board. We wanted to focus on core strength and conditioning. I hope it helps reduce a few injuries as well. He is cleaning and jerking 80 pounds (45 pound bar and 35 pounds of weight)

I have watched some of Logans wrestling vids, looking good. Might see him in the octagon someday

Before Henson spills the beans...I took Jordan to hit a few laps of practice last saturday and while he was getting his gear on I took off on the pit bike to check out the track. I was rolling pretty good when I came up to what I thought was a table top and hit it pretty fast......wrong, it was a set of doubles. Bounced me over the bars. Now I have 2 broke ribs that hurt like crazy so I just bought a golf cart today...:huh

edwardsp&b
04-04-2013, 05:57 AM
As usual awesome video Bruce. I remember when you started making vid's, you could do it professionally now!

On another note, I would pay good money to see the video of you going over the bars! Henson, wanna make some money? Im sure somebody has some video they can leak online!!!

Bruce, hope you feel better. I reckon breaking bones just runs in your family! LOL

BTW what is the title for the motivational vid's you did last year?
Bryan

thequadfather+2
04-04-2013, 07:28 AM
Hey Bryan, The video I did last year was ATV Motocross Motivation. It was really just a video I did early in the season for Brocato when I was just messin around. There are a couple good ones out there like the one below. The video isnt really about motocross but the speech is something the kids really need to hear. I could probably back this up to a good ATV video. The link is a pretty good one that has Villopoto, Barcia and Tomac in it but the bottom video has a better speech. Everyone uses pretty much the same speeches and just change the video to what ever they want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWy-NzNEBg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oXJ1FZKwI7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#404's Dad
04-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Sick Video as usual :D

hensonfamfun
04-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
As usual awesome video Bruce. I remember when you started making vid's, you could do it professionally now!

On another note, I would pay good money to see the video of you going over the bars! Henson, wanna make some money? Im sure somebody has some video they can leak online!!!

Bruce, hope you feel better. I reckon breaking bones just runs in your family! LOL

BTW what is the title for the motivational vid's you did last year?
Bryan

Kirkland.

I would put the video on the forum for free if I had it!!! (cause thats what friends do!!) Carson called after his visit to the ER. (still laughing) I was on my way to Florida and had to pull over I was laughing so hard!!! Big Air Carson.....kind of catchy!!!