PDA

View Full Version : THE Race you would want to win

hensonfamfun
03-27-2013, 07:03 PM
So if the ATV gods came to you in the middle of the night and said your pilot could win one race what race would it be? You can only pick one. For us it would be Redbud. we loved everything about Redbud. One of the coolest places I have ever been. One that we will never miss. What's yours?

desratt
03-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Worcs primm

Just so happened I got the holeshot and never saw anyone else the rest of the race. X2 classes.

thequadfather+2
03-27-2013, 08:26 PM
well I would say all of them.....But right now I guess I would take any of them:D

Logan #34's Dad
03-27-2013, 08:52 PM
For me - for Logan I'd have to say Loretta's. He's been close with a 2nd on his 70cvt....Also, When he tells people they don't realize its not like the bikes.:D
And it seems the competiton level is a touch higher because more riders besides the regular circus show up for this one.

edwardsp&b
03-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Lorretta's for us too. We got a 2nd overall at Redbud, and thats our favorite track. But Lorretta's is what we wanted that we never got. Probably gonna show back up to just Lorretta's this year to try to get that one.

Bryan

d1g888
03-28-2013, 07:33 AM
i would have to say winning a LL is the coolest place to win. We have been blessed to win alot of nationals but hands down LL

nitrofish
03-28-2013, 08:48 AM
The million dollar race! I mean if the Gods are coming I'll try to eek a little more out of Em. :)

jay-r
03-28-2013, 09:02 AM
For us, right now, we want to win Loretta's. Last year, Jordyn was less than a half a lap from going 1-1 when the rod broke. That was heartbreaking.

Actually, I consider Red Bud the best place to win. I love Red Bud! She won there last year. It was awesome to win on that track. Best track I have ever been to. It is a rough track and really tests the rider's skills.

t.hale17
03-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Muddy Creek for us! It is the next one we are heading to. Plus my boys were scared to death of that track last year. It really had there #. Any body know the torque specs on the rear pulley clutch nut??? Mine seams to come loose when I don't tighten it! LOL

jake55
03-29-2013, 06:32 AM
ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

High point 2012 would have been the one i picked.
my dad is one of those guys who loves anything with a motor. just prior to Jake being born dad suffered a major stroke that left him unable to move any of his left side. needless to say getting him to a track to watch is very difficult and so he never was able to get to watch us race. heck, he wont even watch a video because he says "i want to be there, not watch the dang tv"
any how, high point is only an hour from us so with the help of several people and a mobil nursing staff i was able to get dad to high point for the saturday moto's.
that would have been a cool win. fathers day weekend, jakes first win, first time my dad got to watch, yea, that would have been special.
of course we did not win, but it's still a very special day for us.

and again for those who helped make that happen, THANK YOU!!!

Ryko racing
03-29-2013, 07:08 AM
not all of them as long a s we won 8. but Lorettas has a little more pizazz.

although it was nice to win Red Bud as its here in Mich.

bloodswet&gears
04-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Good question Mr. Awesome!!!

Any one at the moment would be my answer.

Cobra50Dad
04-01-2013, 08:43 AM
I would say Redbud as well. It's Landens favorite track but he hasn't made it through two motos yet without breaking something!